She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Serenity Now

Today we're hearing from one of the most genuine, fabulous mom's, Amanda, from Serenity Now. She never fails to brighten my day! Her youngest daughter's name is also Michaela {& spelled the same...so rare!}, so we instantly bonded. Let's see what she's loving and what she's not...

She Loves Me:

1. Affordable Spring Fashion
I'm a stay-at-home mom, so I need something that's cute but also budget-friendly. Love this look from Old Navy:


2. Fun, Flirty Trends
I love me some big earrings! An instant lift to most outfits. I dig this pair from Stella & Dot:


3. Technology
My DVR...I'm not sure how I survived the Dark Ages without one. If I miss Grey's Anatomy, the earth could spin off its axis. Or maybe I'd just be really ticked for a few minutes. Either way, it would stink.


4. Toys
Lately, I've been having all sorts of crafty fun with my Silhouette machine. I'm even hosting a Crafty Cutter link party this week on my blog.


Loves Me Not:

1. Insincere blog comments.
I can totally tell when you copy and paste "Cute! Come to my blog and follow me." on 67 different blogs. If you leave me an interesting comment, the chances are much more likely that we will become friends.

2. Ugly shoes
There is too much fabulousness going on out there for you to be seen wearing these:

3. Boring Facebook Status Updates
Entertain me! You can do better than give me a running list of what you ate for breakfast and the errands you'll be running this morning.

Big thanks to you, Michaela, for sharing your blog with me today! You have the sweetest attitude and great style. I wish I could get my hair to look like yours, but I will settle for reading your tutorials.
Hope you all will come and visit me at Serenity Now!

Be sure to go say hello to the sweet Amanda! You'll find some hilarious and creative posts on how to stay sane as a mama. Her girls are adorable, and equally as funny. Also, be sure to join her fun weekend bloggy reading party-- it's a great way to meet new friends!

Happy Wednesday!

Love and xoxo,

28 comments

  1. Love that look from Old Navy too...so pretty ♥
    Love DVRs, makes our life more convenient:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress from Old Navy is super cute! Love the colour, it's so fresh! xo, Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that old navy outfit! So fun and spring-like! Totally agree with all the nots:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the LOVES! I dislike insincere blogging comments too! I hate the "I'm a new follower, follow back". I hate ugly shoes too HAHA love these NOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michaela!I wound just your blog and i admiring this!Like your blog romantic and pretty!<3

    Kata

    Come my blog too:DA small whisper in the wind:

    http://pienikuiskaustuulessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your comment about blog comments cracks me up! It totally bugs me when people do that! Anyway, I love the old navy look....perfect for spring (now if only spring would arrive in Michigan, I would be all set!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit - I'm a big fan of Amanda's :D ITA with the earrings, they can perk up any basic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. headed to her blog now!! great post :)

    those earrings are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michaela, I love your blog. Pretty sure I'm going to have to start following. :) I wanted to thank you for reading about my project on Modern Jane and for leaving a comment. As a new blogger, I sooo appreciate that! And, the chair is fairly comfortable - just not soft like velvet anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list . . .those fantastic shoes just made me spill my coffee. I was giggling so much. Have a great day, girls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha ha! I'm laughing at the blog comment one! I've seen that one as well -- or ones that promo a giveaway in the comment. Oh well.

    And crocs? Yeah. I get it. I do wear them for gardening because I can hose them down. hee hee hee.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha ha you make me laugh! Loved the facebook comment, seriously!!! So funny:-)

    Loved that bag too, and I simply cannot wait for Spring shopping this weekend, woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the feature, Michaela! I have to admit that I also have ONE pair of those ugly shoes...but they do not have faux fur and I only wear them when I'm gardening--like Rachel said, you can hose them off.

    Fun to read these comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love me some stella & dot! and i don't know how i lived without my dvr either!!
    and i've hated crocs ever since i first saw them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think from one SAHM to another, we could be twins. Three cheers for the LOVES and the LOVE NOT's. Except for the DVR...I don't even have satellite. Amazingly, I'm still alive. ;)

    As soon as I get a chance to escape all my motherly, wifely, businessly (wow - that's not even a word) things I have to do...I'll be hoppin' on over to say "Hola!" ;)

    Sophisticated Steps

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those earrings are soo pretty! Love this post! Great information!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally agreeing with her today. I hate the same, cheesy comments over and over. No, I will not come back and follow you. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Got to love fun flirty things (especially in those earrings)... Got to hate ugly shoes, no matter how comfortable they are!!

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have read Amanda's comments on other's blogs, and is always so genuine!! Agree about the shoes, but I too have some for the yard!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun list from Amanda. I totally agree with both lists!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the spring outfit! So pretty! And those earrings are fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes, yes, yes! I'm all about my technology...and I'm completely 1000% with her on the blog comments...spend 30 seconds and think up something at least *semi* original, 'kay? (c: And those earrings are just fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  23. SO so true about the insincere blog comments! And of course I love those earrings...they're on my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome!! I want a silhouette soooo bad! ha

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hahaha! That list was perfect! Agree with every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  26. "Red" recognition of the high degree of sole,Christian Louboutin sale another its advantage is let female stars free advertising. See Christian Louboutin soles is red, need not seek logo. But dressed up the shoes is what some celebrities stars, each pair $500. Pricing People terrified follows high heels, was amongst amongst (5), in between - 6, wear the shoes of people basic need not walk. They need is -- immediately make beautiful leg. Chris mention · lu Christian Louboutin heels bhutto - features. Whether you is how women, all need to wear a pair of high on the red carpet, as for your root shoes choice, but we can't ask you should know Chris mention Mr Bhutto, the robust name it. Christian Louboutin nowadays in the United States has five franchised stores, two in New York the rest in Los Angeles, Las Vegas respectively and orange state south beach square, some stores open at Bal harbour is planning to Boston and Chicago,. In Asia, the first Christian Louboutin store opened in October 2007 in Hong Kong's len street center; In March 2008 into Chinese capital Beijing financial shopping center, Shanghai branch November 2008 formally opened for business. American famous talk-show host oprah winfrey. Wen Christian Louboutin francois li says shoes is a kind of art, Christian Louboutin recently and famous director David lynch cooperation, to his editions of shoes made a called "idol" exhibition. R&B singer Ciara,Christian Louboutin Sandals Jay - Z songs appeared Christian Louboutin "content with" lyrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top