She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Just Bella

My favorite day of the week is here! I love introducing some of my favorite bloggers.  This week, I've invited Christine from 




Christine is one gorgeous and sweet mama-to-be, and posts about beautiful things {hence bella!}, fun baby ideas, yummy recipes and everything in between.
Trust me, you'll love her! Here we go...


Hi everyone, I'm Christine from just bella and I'm so happy to be visiting Michaela's sweet blog today. I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant, so when Michaela asked me what things I'm loving I thought, oh boy, that's a loaded question! We could be here all day if I started listing all the foods that call my name so I'll do my best to keep it under wraps ;)


Lately when I love something, I reallly love it. And when I crave something, I need it um, now. Here are just a few of the things I'm loving...


She Loves Me:


Breakfast for Dinner. All kinds of breakfast - waffles, eggs, bacon, toast... sometimes it just tastes better at dinner. I've pretty much eaten my weight in cereal since I've been pregnant so I think I can put that one straight to the top of the list.
cereal
via justbellablog


Baby Shoes. I love me some shoes, but there is something so irresistible about baby shoes. They're somewhat impractical, yes, but they're just so cute and tiny!
hazel worn
via joyfolie


Maxi Dresses. Pants are highly overrated for me lately, I'd much rather spend my days in what I like to call the glorified nightie. They're sleek, stylish and comfortable. Looking forward to transitioning these babies into fall with jackets and scarves.
via anthropologie


Throw pillows. Seriously, I think I have an addiction.
via thatfunkyboutique etsy shop


She Loves Me Not:


Pants. When you're carrying what feels like a watermelon around your mid section, simply not comfortable. I'll revisit you again in a few months ;)
p.s. I saw at Anthropologie that palazzo pants are making a comeback! Remember these? Not sure how I feel about that... but as for now, I won't discriminate: all pants = bad.


via anthropologie
Heartburn. I feel for all you peeps who deal with this regularly, this has been a fun pregnancy symptom that's crept up on me. I'd never had heartburn before and actually googled "what does heartburn feel like?" Let me tell you, it doesn't feel good.


"You're Huge!" Strangers seem to think this is an okay thing to say to a pregnant woman. What do you say to this? Um, thank you?? A lady at the car dealership the other day seriously did a triple take when I told her I still had 2 more months to go. Ya lady, can you use your belly as a table?? pfft. I didn't think so ;)
me and baby, via justbellablog
Thank you so much for having me, Michaela!


Ah!! I love this, Christine! Thanks for sharing (: I can't get enough of breakfast either...and I'm not even preggo! I say no to pants as much as possible...dresses for the win!


How cute is Christine?! To follow her adventures in preparing for mommy-hood and all things bella {and let me tell you...there are many beautiful things over at Christine's place!} go check out Just Bella. You'll be loving it in no time (:


Happy Wednesday!
Love,
Photobucket


PS. I'm going on a field trip with Cristin to the SF Design Center today to meet a very special person. Hint: Designer. Bravo TV. All kinds of Fabulous.
Guesses?

17 comments

  1. Awww...what an adorable momma to be! Right now I too am not loving pants...why do they not make them to fit "normal" body types?!! And yes, you gotta love all those folks who just have to remind you how big you are when prego!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm brinner.

    And you're a beautiful mama! Your baby is going to be gorgeous, just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little preggo mama! I love her hair, too, super cute :) And I love breakfast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list! I enjoyed this one. Beautiful pregnant momma too! Best of luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is fantastic. I can so relate to the, "You're huge!" comment when I was preggers with number two. So rude. I am sure they meant nothing by it {right?} but it was awful. You are one gorgeous mama. Congrats and enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Michaela for highlighting awesomeness!

    Those palazzo pants? There are no words. [Shudder, shudder.]

    Christine, I like you already. How do I know? Because I quickly stalked your blog before I typed this comment. ;) You had me at great pics. I'm in!

    Sophisticated Steps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww love her loves! I am definitely heading over to check out her blog! And have fun with Cristin today!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally craved {kiddie} cereals when I was pregnant too! It was my 10pm second dinner every night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for having me, Michaela! And thanks everyone for your sweet comments :) Let's all grab a bowl of frosted flakes and hang in some loungy dresses shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that shot of you balancing a cupcake on your belly - adorable! Thanks for the guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Christine, never mind the lady at the dealership...I think you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christine is absolutely adorable...especially the preggo belly (c; I remember those days so well...feeling as huge as I had ever been and having people confirm it! Good thing people have no idea what they are talking about 99.9% of the time, right? Hang in there, it's worth it! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful post! (and pretty hilarious at the same time!) I may not be pregnant, but I think I have also eaten my weight in cereal (particularly at university!)

    Special K + Coco Pops! My favourite mix hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love having breakfast for dinner! And she is definitely not "huge"! she's definitely only stomach :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's gorgeous! I hope I look that good when I'm pregnant one day! She's also a funny writer, I enjoyed this post! Thanks for sharing her, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is beyond adorable - I'm a new blogger and hope I get to have a bloggy meet up sometime!! I'm a new follower of your blog too!!

    http://babblingsouthernbrooke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top