Autumn Surprise for You



MND is now offering Fall e-design specials.  Spaces are limited, so book your package soon!


I just added a new package called Quick Fix.  If you have a small corner you don't know what to do with, a quick design question, need a paint color consult, or have a particular spot in one room that needs some attention, this is the package for you. Affordable, quick & easy!


Please email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com to inquire and book your package! I'd love to work with you (:


Happy Saturday!
Love,
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Michaela! I love the photos! Is that your new apartment? You're looking great! God bless and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top