Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend Loving

Happy weekend, all! This weekend my mom and grandma are here, so we've been doing all the Seattle-y things including lots of shopping! Yesterday we went to the mall down town and hit up Kate Spade New York. Be still my heart. The funny thing was I was more infatuated with their gift box display than anything else...besides her amazing perfume (:




Today I want to take some time to introduce you (or hopefully REintroduce you!) to my fab sponsors for the month of October.
 First up we have the beautiful Ashley of Twirl:


She writes her sweet blog about life, love, photography, and her cute little girl!

***
Next up- Allie from Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust:
She's darling, and we've got lots in common as she's from the Bay Area also. Allie is sweet, smart and writes about pretty and inspiring things!

***
My sweet, sweet friend Katie from The Bright Life is also a sponsor this month! 
Katie never fails to inspire me, whether it be with her words or her little DIY's.  I adore her (and met her last year!) Her wedding is still one of my favorites.


***




Since my birthday is November 1st (!!!) I'm offering a special for sponsors- only $10 for this month! Please check my Sponsor/Advertise page for stats and details. Email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com to inquire. I would love to promote YOU!


Lots of love for the rest of your weekend (:
Love,
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Love that display also!! So cute and colorful! Will be sure to check out your sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy for mommy and grams coming in!!!!

    ps. miss youuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a crush on all things Kate Spade! :)
    Hope you are enjoying the weekend!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Kate Spade, seriously! What fun touristy things did you guys do around Seattle? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate Spade?!?! Ahhh, so jealous! And I just know you're bringing me back a prize in one of those gift boxes, riiiiiight??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kate Spade! That display is so fun. Enjoy the rest of the weekend with your Mom and Grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having fun with your mom and gma! I have my dad in town this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun that your mom and grandma are in town! Hope you guys had a wonderful time together!!! Have a great week, Michaela! Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad y'all are having fun!!! Wish that I was there!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. That KS box display is amazing! Hope you had a wonderful time with your mom and grandma!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover