She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: First Time Fancy

Wednesday means more fun playing She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not! Today I have my ever-so-sweet friend, Kerry, here from First Time Fancy
Kerry and I were quick at connecting, as we both started our blogs around relatively the same time.  We are both in interior design school {although she's taking a break now to be a mama to the cutest little peanut!} Kerry is always encouraging and has knocked it out of the park with many projects in her home...my favorite being Halle's nursery. Let's see what she's been fancying lately (:

***
Hi everyone! Kerry here from First Time Fancy. I'm so excited that Michaela asked me to take part in her "She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not" series. I always love seeing what other bloggers come up with, and I had a lot of fun compiling my very own little list!

She Loves Me:

1. I'm going to start with the obvious here (for anyone that reads my blog). I love my newly expanded family, and being a Mom to our gorgeous baby girl. Life as a Mom is not glamourous or always easy... but boy do her gummy smiles make every second worth it!


September 20, 2011

2. The Fall! It's my favourite season, even though it always feels way too short! What's better than cozy sweaters, Thanksgiving, pumpkin pie, the changing leaves, football and hot apple cider? 


196679527_3yk9jYI3_c 
{via}


3. The One of a Kind Show. It only happens twice a year here in Toronto, but it's such a great opportunity to go out and meet some talented people and buy some unique pieces. My favourite show is definitely the Christmas Show in November! Such a great place to kick off Christmas shopping!


headgraphic








4. Road trips! B and I always love road trips, and we're kind of making it a tradition once a year at least! There are so many great cities to explore in Canada and the US, and we want to see them all!! Our last two trips took us to Pittsburgh (2010) and Cleveland (2011). Who knows where our next trip will take us!


IMG_3131
{Out front of the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame - Cleveland - May 2011}


5. Books as decor! Not only are books a great way to kick back, relax and escape, but they just look so fantastic as part of decor. Whether they are stacked on a coffee table, in a library or on a perfectly styled bookcase - I love them all! 


via milk and honey home
{via}

She Loves Me Not:


1. The winter... which is inevitably, right.around.the.corner. Cold, snow, grey days... and more cold and snow. I was clearly born in the wrong part of the world!! 


via pinterest
{via}


2. The price of gas! You Americans think you have it bad? My American other half will tell you any day that he'd prefer to pay the American prices at the pump. Driving is getting so expensive... which most definitely effects where we take our road trips!


3. Negativity! Does much need to be said about this? Enjoy life, we only have one to live... and be nice to people. So many people waste too much time being negative, mean and hateful... and it's so not necessary...


***
Thanks Kerry! Told you she was great (: I'm loving walls of books as decor.  Amazing! And so not looking forward to those cold, gray days...ah!


Hurry on over to First Time Fancy for more design thoughts, pictures of their little girl and lots of home improvement & inspiration photos.


Happy Wednesday, friends!
Love, 
Photobucket

11 comments

  1. Thanks so much for having me Michaela! :) I always love visiting you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved hearing from Kerry! Beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wall of books is beautiful. I love the texture of the ceiling.

    I wouldn't mind building a bookshelf such as this in a bedroom. Thank you Michaela and Kerry for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love kerry! what a fun list--road trips are the best--and the gas prices are so flipping annoying!!
    ps--love your chevron dresser girly!! so fantastic~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with her on the snow...it's snowing in Tahoe right now! Woah is me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little Halle is preeecious!!
    I want to see that One of a Kind Show!!

    I agree with the negativity! Things would be much smoother and better if we had more positive people around for even just the little moments.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at those big baby eyes! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous family! thanks for introducing me to her blog!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Kerry's list!!! Halle is so sweet and I am loving this fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, she's precious! I am actually looking forward to the winter!! YAYYYYY!! Haha. But obviously we don't get snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top