{Fall Look Book} Purple Floral Denim

pants, sweater, bag: apricot lane, los altos
sandals: steve madden via nordstrom

If you've been around here before, you know I'm all about purple. And flowers. So why not throw them both into one look and call it a day? I think yes.  I'm dying to wear chunky sweaters like this more often, but the weather in Los Angeles just isn't having it.  Remember how I used to complain about the rain and having limited wardrobe options when I lived in Seattle?? {exhibit a} Today I want to take it all back and unpack my winter clothes, boots, and then cozy up in my favorite Starbucks on the corner of Queen Anne for the entire day.  This isn't to say I'm not loving my time here in LA, I think today I'm just missing my old stomping grounds, my sweet friends, and my secret love for falling asleep to the sound of rain instead of the sound of helicopters and firetrucks.  

Purple floral denim sort of makes up for all that, though. I mean, how can I be down when I love what I'm wearing?! My favorite cure to any weird funk: a cute outfit :) What's yours?
I'll be back tomorrow with a post about things I've learned since living in LA.

Have a great day!
Love,
Photobucket

PS. I'm starting a new little picture series on my Facebook Page! Each day I'll be posting my favorite room of the day over there for some mid-day inspiration and as a way to share my best findings with you. There's so many great spaces out there, I can't wait to dig up some pretties.  Hope to see you there and get your opinion on the spaces I post!

17 comments

  1. Apricot lane has the cutest clothes! You look adorable!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants! I'm sure the weather in LA is lovely, but you're right, there is just something about a big cozy sweater. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Apricot Lane! Haven't been there in a while maybe I should stop by one of these days :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pants are Michaela in pants form! SO cute and happy!
    Text me your new address so I can send you snail mail :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that bag?! I'm a sucker for anything with studs. You look so pretty!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am hoping for rain too. i am so ready to bust out all my warm things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the mix of sweet florals with the slightly edgy bag, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could totally never pull those off (especially with my huge baby thighs now) but I seriously adore those pants!! SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute ! I love those trousers aka pants ! Hahaha

    Love Chrissi xo

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see your pretty face again and can't wait to hear how LA is going! I'm secretly extremely excited about the arrival of printed pants down here in this hemisphere.... and of warm weather! Your fall will arrive just as soon as I send it over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore those pants!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pants are gorgeous!

    http://sophisticated-sisters.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your pants!! I've never seen Purple floral pants before. It looks great on u :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the sound of rain! Reminds me of camping as a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top