Shop to Love: Lulu & Georgia

You know how much I love finding great shops, so today I wanted to bring a really wonderful one to you!  Lulu & Georgia is an online home decor shop, selling rugs, decor and accent pieces for inspired spaces.   Sara, owner of Lulu & Georgia, says "We believe that a woman’s style defines her space. We know that everyone can create a space they adore. Lulu & Georgia finds even the simplest accessory or decorative item inspires creative masterpieces."


Drawing inspiration from across the globe, Lulu and Georgia has curated a collection of decorative pieces aimed at awakening your creative spirit. You can shop by style- bohemian, organic, regency- or if you're a girl on a budget {like me!} there will be a page for you, too! This Girl on a Budget feature will come in handy when trying to create a stylish home within a specific price range. I'm not sure about you, but I'm so excited for the launch of L&G.  I dare you not to smile when you're shopping :) Everything is simply lovely...I can't decide what I want for my own home!


Go check out the site here!  

Have a great weekend!
Love,
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. I love that drawing illustration, it's so pretty! The rug is to die for as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This store looks right up my alley! I will have to take a browse! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower too!

    Have a great weekend!

    xx

    Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sweet baby Jesus ...

    Needless to say, I'm off to check out the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, LOVE those rugs. Where's the "girl on a budget" tab? I'd love to see that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top