Black & Orange

Happy Halloween, friends! I've never been super into this holiday {possibly because my favorite holiday is tomorrow. read: my birthday! ha} Anyways... today, instead of showing off Halloween projects, I thought I'd share images of black and orange done well in the world of design.
one / two / three / four / five / six / seven

via 
How'd that one get in the line up?! Oh yeah...the Giants won the World Series and their colors are black and orange! They totally made it into this Halloween themed post.

Now that's Halloween for ya. 

Have a wonderful day filled with lots of fun, cute outfits and more sweets than you'll know what to do with!

Happy Halloween!
Love,
Photobucket

14 comments

  1. I was waiting for the Giants shout out! Go Giants and Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo one more day girl! Happy early bday. Also, I used to hate orange when I was young! Shameful to admit in the face of these gorgeous images. I'm glad I grew out of that phase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giants were the FIRST thing I thought about!! Yay! Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giants were the FIRST thing I thought about!! Yay! Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love the first photo! Happy Halloween!

    - Danya
    PinkPeonyStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always looked at orange and black as too "Halloweenie" for any other time of year...but these pictures are totally changing my mind!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I much prefer this kind of black and orange combo!! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha!! Love the Giants thrown in!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha!! Love the Giants thrown in!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black-and-orange definitely means Giants in this house! Woo hoo! Happy Parade Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totes want an orange couch some day. Inspired by the giant orange couch in Thomas Hammer. Yummmm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not normally such a fan of orange but I would happily take that orange sofa home! Hope you have a wonderful birthday xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top