Today I'm sharing my loves and love-me-nots! It's always fun to participate in this series myself, as normally I have other bloggers guest post. Feel free to link up your post below to share what you're loving this Wednesday!
1. A few weekends ago my best friend and I went to an apple and pumpkin festival. It was so much fun wandering around looking at the pumpkins, tasting lots of different apples and seeing my sweet friend :)
photos by edmund prieto
3. Fall recipes. This Harvest Pasta e Fagiole Soup is a must-try, by one of my favorite bloggers, Marina of Yummy Mummy Kitchen.
4. My homework. This sounds weird, but when I get to render furniture and draft floor plans, I'm in heaven.
5. Two weeks until I head to Texas to visit my brother at college. I can't wait to see him and his school!
ashley slater photography
6. This home tour I saw on Design Sponge had me at first glance. Even better? The couple who lives there made almost everything in their home on their own! Amazing.
1. LA Traffic. I think that goes without saying. It took me 45 minutes to get 10 miles yesterday. NOT OKAY!
2. Remember how I said I loved drafting and rendering? I do -- but know what I don't love?? The neck aches that come with it. Sitting at a table while looking down at your drawings for hours on end is a quick way to get real sore.
Okay friends! It's your turn. What are YOU loving this week? Comment below or link up if you'd like! I visit all the links and can't wait to read your posts.