I'm excited to be sharing so many talented ladies with you, especially because we will be working together on Bloom Atlanta with each of them! Bloom is coming to Georgia on October 23rd at Vinewood Plantation, and we have the.best.lineup. for the day! Read on to learn about some of the gals we're teaming up with to make our workshop happen:
1. Lindsay Coletta: Her bouquets, centerpieces and unique vision leave us drooling, so we couldn't be more thrilled to have her as one of Bloom Atlanta's sponsors! We can't wait to see the gorgeousness she adds to the day (we admit, flowers are pretty much our favorite!) and we know all the attendees will die over the beauty they get to photograph!
2. Blooming Flour Bakery: We can't wait to see what Blooming Flour Bakery comes up with as they partner with us to create a one of a kind wedding cake for our styled shoot portion this fall in Atlanta! We are drooling as we look through their gallery of creations and can't wait to partner with them! They MAY even throw in some sweets for our attendees (but who are we kidding, we are going to be eating the cake after the shoot!)
3. Laura Hooper Calligraphy: We continually gush over the amazing work of Laura Hooper Calligraphy! Laura creates the most dreamy, romantic and inspiring calligraphy and hand lettering. We adore her work and are thrilled she is creating a custom invitation suite and some signage for our styled portion of the day! We can't wait!
4. Paperlark Studio: We're so excited to have Paperlark Studio apart of Bloom Atlanta! Sweet Miranda is creating one of a kind custom tote bags for all the other wonderful goodies to go in. We are very excited about the design, and can't wait to hand these beauties out to each attendee!
5. Southern Vintage: Southern Vintage has an amazing selection of vintage furniture, tableware and decor. We can't wait to style our tablescape with beautiful globlets, glassware, plates and candlesticks! You may even see a piece or two of their to-die-for-furniture! I am personally pumped about having them. I think our styled shoot is going to be extra lovely this time!
We also wanted to mention a few of our favorite ladies, joining us for the question and answer portion of the workshop: My girl Michelle of Ten June (can't wait to see her again after almost three years!), Kristin of The Hunted Interior, and Shauna of Shauna Veasey Photography.
Head over to Ashley's blog to check out even more sponsors. Registration for our Georgia workshop opens TOMORROW at 8am Eastern Standard Time!