Friday Finds: 6

Happy Friday! Here are a few finds for your Friday:

1. My favorite finds from Lulu & Georgia:



2. Serena & Lily is having a great end of summer sale! Get 10% off using code SUMMERLOVE




3. I found a fiddle leaf plant and I can't wait to show it to you next week!

4. Strawberries are the best from the Farmer's Market. This is from my trip to the market on Wednesday:

5. I've been staring at Anthropologie's fall clothes and keep adding sweaters to my cart. Maybe I'll get my bootie down to the store and try some on next week! They're also having an extra 20% off sale items for a limited time! (they never do this, so scoop it up!!)



My favorite pick? This white top with embroidery detail. So beautiful!

6. Favorite pin on Pinterest:
This elegant and simple table setting. I love the sprig of something fresh at each place setting.
via 

7. There are still a few tickets left for the Bloom Workshop in Atlanta! Learn more here & sign up here.  We hope to meet you there!

Enjoy your weekend! TGIF!
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I so wish I lived closer to Atlanta to attend Bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these deals :) Hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top