Last week I made a delicious (if I do say so myself!) dinner for my boyfriend and I. My grandma taught me how to make it before I moved to Michigan, so it was fun to put together again. And bonus? My boyfriend LOVED it. If you love pork chops and potatoes, this is a great, easy meal for you to try!
Peach Glaze Pork Chops
2 TBSP Olive Oil
Porch Rib Chops (8-12 oz. each)
1/3 C. Vodka
2 TBSP Honey
1 C. Diced Peaches
2 TBSP Rosemary
4 TBSP Unsalted Butter
1. Add oil to a large sauce pan. Season chops with salt and pepper. Put in pan, COVER, heat over medium heat for 7 minutes.
2. Flip chops, cover and cook until 145 degrees (about 10 minutes more).
3. Remove from pan and cover with foil. Set aside.
4. Pour vodka in pan. Scrape up browned bits from grilling the chops.
2. Stir in honey.
3. Boil mixture until syrupy (2-3 minutes).
4. Add peaches and rosemary. Summer until peaches are soft.
5. Off the heat, swirl in butter a pat at a time until fully melted.
It seems involved, but it's really not at all! I served mine with olive oil and rosemary drizzled over some red potatoes. It was the perfect pairing! Let me know if you give it a try :)
Have a great Wednesday!