In the Kitchen: Sparkling Pink Lemonade with Basil




On a warm (and humid, in my case!) summer day, lemonade always sounds refreshing. I mixed a few things together and came up with a delicious treat!

Recipe:
- pink lemonade (I used sparkling pink lemonade from Trader Joe's)
- basil 
- lemon wedge
- vodka (if you want!)







Have you ever wondered how to best cut basil? Try this! Roll it up and cut through it that way.






Photos: Michaela Warner

Do you have any favorite summer drink recipes?! 

Enjoy your Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Sounds refreshing. Hope you are having a wonderful summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love putting mint in my lemonade! Basil sounds great, too, and I'd love to try it with the sparkling pink lemonade. I can't wait until TJ's opens in Grand Rapids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love the sparkling pink lemonade from Trader Joes! We get it for all our summer get togethers! I'll have to throw some lemon wedges and basil in there the next time we get it!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This sounds delicious and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top