The Perfect Gift Box



If you know me, you that my love language is found in handwritten notes and gifts. I love love love to give special little things to friends and family (hey, it's fun to receive them, too!) Fun fact: a handwritten note from my boyfriend melts my heart more than going out on a date sometimes :) 

Anyways! All of that leads me to one of my new favorite finds: BOXFOX.  If you love gift giving, you will quickly fall in love as well! Sometimes we don't have enough time to shop for and then ship the perfect gift to our mom, sister, or BFF, so the geniuses behind BOXFOX do it for you! You can shop pre-curated gift boxes OR build your own! If you want to send a little motivation to a friend who loves working out, you'll love the Move box. Have a friend who just became a new mom? The Hey Mama box is perfect. Can't think of the best way to ask your girls to be your bridesmaids? Send them a Bridesmaids BOXFOX. (Seriously tucking this idea away for future use!)

Chelsea, the owner and creative director behind the gift box shop, let me build my own BOXFOX and the day it arrived was one of the happiest mail days I've ever experienced. Want to see what I included? 

First, I have to note the quality of the pale blush boxes is incredible. 




In my box was a static spray I keep in my car now, just incase static gets the best of one of my outfits on the way to a client meeting. I also got the yummiest smelling Gardenia candle, bath salts for a nice foot soak (after teaching a workshop, this is the only thing that remedies tired feet!), a pink water bottle to carry on the go (I try to drink 2-3 of these per day), and jewelry cleaner wipes.




These bling wipes are quite amazing. My rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings have never looked better.


I sent a BOXFOX as a birthday gift to a friend and she loved it so much-- almost as much as I loved putting it together. Best part? The gift boxes are affordable and at different price points, perfect for every budget. So, who's going to send a Boxfox next time they're in need of a birthday gift, bridesmaid present, or a just-because token? This girl is! I'm even thinking of making these my client gifts at the end of a design project. If you're a current client of mine pretend you didn't read that ;)

If you could chose any box in their shop, which one would you pick out?





Photobucket

4 comments

  1. these are so cute!! i want them all! i'm considering getting myself the "move" box for some workout motivation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boxes are adorable! Although, I'd probably want to keep it for myself and not gift it to anyone ;)

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Voluspa....and is that a bkr bottle? Those are my faves. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked this out after seeing your post on instagram and I LOVE IT! I am actually going to use this for a thank you gift :)

    Thanks for sharing!!

    Lauren Baxter | LB Designs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top