Holiday Gift Wrap Inspiration

Last week I shared our gingham Christmas tree with you. Thanks for the sweet comments about it! We still love it. Today's all about gift wrap. My love language is gifts (no shame) and I get as much joy from giving as I do receiving! I LOVE making my gifts extra special by wrapping them really cute.

Here's our wrapping paper scheme:


Yep, straight from Hearth & Hand collection by Magnolia for Target. (Not sponsored, just loved it!) Since we have touches of red on the tree, I wanted to pull that into the wrapping paper as well. The house wrapping paper has my heart big time, guys. I wanted to wrap every single present in it, but I stopped myself ;) Instead, I used some coordinating papers like the red, the left over gold trees from last year and then some gift bags with the fun patterned tissue paper.






I couldn't help myself, so I found some more pretty inspiration for wrapping holiday gifts this year:

Christmas Tree free printable wrapping paper: love the trees, but also love the simple twine with greenery tied in! The jingle bells are such a sweet touch.


All metallic wrapping paper: this is so fun and festive. You know I love mixing metallics, so this is a favorite look for me.



Tie each gift with their initial: such a sweet personal touch! I also LOVE the striped ribbon.

Go colorful with neon string and add a jingle bell or ornament for extra personality!


I couldn't close this post without shouting out one of my very favorite local Michigan artists who makes GORGEOUS wrapping paper. Carleigh Courey Design has some of my favorite papers ever!! I wrapped a few of our gifts in her paper after these pictures were taken, sadly. But you have to check her out! Here are some faves:







Hope this inspires you a little and you enjoy wrapping as much as I do!
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top