Friday Finds: Stocking Stuffers for Him & Her

Friday Finds this week is a gift guide for fun and inexpensive stocking stuffers! Everything is under $50, except for two things. Anddd everything can fit into a stocking really easily! 

Stockings have always been my favorite part of Christmas morning. My mom is a really great gift giver. Sometimes our "best" gift was inside our stockings. When I was younger I always got a pair of tickets to a ballet for a daddy-daughter date (aww!) Now I always find some fun beauty and hair care products in my stocking. 

Here are my ideas:


SHOP:
plaid check scarf (under $25) / charcoal mask & soap / winter jewels eye shadow palette (almost sold out!) / gray snowflake socks (on sale for $5) / red lip gloss and lip stick (discounted bundle) / Dylan's candy gummy candies / ball earrings / christmas tree bar of soap / beanie hat (under $20!) / necklace (major sale) / prayers for your husband magnolia story 

A few other ideas for the ladies: 




I LOVE filling my husband's stocking, I can't even imagine my joy behind filling future kids' stockings! Here are some guy stocking stuffer ideas:

Other great ideas are to fill them with experiences, like restaurant gift cards or fun things to do together! What do you stuff your stockings with?!
xoxo

Past Gift Guides:
Personalized Gifts
For the Hostess
For the Home
For Him
For Her



1 comment

  1. How are you liking the BeautyCounter lip products?! I'm pretty picky with mine but have been eyeing these up! Great list of stuffers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top