Our 2017 Christmas Home Tour

Hello everyone and welcome to our Christmas home tour! I'm so glad to be hosting The Most Wonderful Time of the Year link up party today! Thanks for having me, Victoria & Sarah. You know me-- I LOVE the home and I love christmas, so this was the perfect day for me to host. If you're new here, we live in a one bedroom townhouse, so we have a small, yet homey place to decorate. I hope you'll come in and look around!

Here's the front porch! We have a plug on our porch, so I put this tree up with a sequin runner around it as the tree skirt. It's just adorable at night!


My boxwood wreath is from Trader Joe's (which is where all my wreaths and greenery are from) and last year it lasted well into January.


On our patio upstairs, I hung another mini wreath on our door. Love how you can see the tree lights from inside!

As you walk into our home, there are stairs that take you immediately up to the apartment. We have a garage on the main floor, so that's why when you walk in, there are stairs right away. The fun part is there is a ledge around the stairs that acts as my mantel! One day I'll have a real fireplace mantel, but for now, this will do!

I got this beautiful Lily & Val print for the faux mantel and I adore it!! Then I found this rustic barn frame at Hobby Lobby. Fresh greenery sits all along the mantel, so it smells lovely when you walk in!

This little rosemary tree has my heart big time. I tied a gingham ribbon around the top to tie in the gingham tree ribbon we have.

My mom got us this bride and groom ornament last year for our wedding, so I have it out front and center.


We love displaying our holiday cards on the "mantel", too!

Next up is the buffet. I always have these candles and the gold tray out, so I accent with some small pops of red.


This house budvase is from Magnolia.

The bathroom doesn't get any natural light (ugh!) so black and white photos it is! We have a shelf that I put a few decor items on then also decorate a little tray on the vanity with greenery, a Christmas candle and holiday matches.


I even put a few Christmas touches in our bedroom! This pillow is a favorite and I will probably always put it out.

A poinsettia on the dresser to add some height:


Now for the living room! The most decorated space of them all. If you missed our Christmas Tree post, you can find it here.


This little pup can't help himself. He's stealing the camera time ;)


On our bookshelf we display this nativity scene that was actually carved from olive trees in Israel, by people in the lineage of Jesus. Isn't that amazing?! My friend got it for us for our wedding present! It is one of my favorite things we own.

 On the middle shelf I display this pretty snowy cityscape...


 These spray roses were so gorgeous, I couldn't resist! Trader Joe's again :) Only $5.99!


I love this gold wreath that I got last year, so I decided to hang it over this wood sign (in the middle of taking pictures I thought of this idea! ;))




Incase you're wondering about some of the items, I'll link to them here:
Lily & Val Christmas Tree Print / Gingham Christmas Tree Ribbon / Magnolia Wrapping Paper / Little Snow Scene similar / Red Truck PillowPlaid Pillow / Gray Floral Pillows / Reindeer Pillow

I can't wait to see YOUR Christmas home tours! Link them up below. I'll be sure to visit everyone's!

xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

9 comments

  1. I love your 'mantle' area with all the greens! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh, young, current! I love it all.
    Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the city scape! Growing up, we had a Christmas village that we set up with fake snow on the desk in the living room and it was one of my favorite things ever. And I still can't get over that gingham tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so pretty! I especially love your nativity scene and all the neutral tones with pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tour! That nativity is absolutely incredible. Is that a gold glitter Joy to the World print? Where is that from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to have stumbled across your blog through this fun link up! I love how you've decorated this small space!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your gingham touches and your sweet pup is adorable! The nativity scene is really special too. You have a beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So so beautiful my friend - I love all the little touches but that nativity and your light up star are my favorite! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wreaths on the outside of doors get me every time! I, also, love the neutral feel in your dining room with ivory and gold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top