My Christmas Wish List

Good morning, my friends! Hope you enjoyed your weekend. The countdown to Christmas is ON! I can't believe it's just around the corner. We leave for California to be with my family this Saturday. Can't wait to be there celebrating with our entire extended family this year. So fun!!

This is the week to order your last minute gifts, because standard shipping cut off dates are fast approaching. I thought I'd share a bunch of things on my wish list. Clearly I won't be getting all of these things (there's quite a few! ha!) but my mom always asks me to send a her a list to give to grandparents and such, so here are some things on it. Then I want to hear from YOU below...



DETAILS: cookbook stand & slow cooker cookbook / marble traveler Swell bottle/ lolia bubble bathblack beanie / bassu oil & bassu conditioning hair mask (I use both of these products every time I wash my hair...love!) / cnd vinylux field fox / doodle doormat  travel marc jacobs perfume (on sale!) /  kate spade planner / adaptive moisturizing collection of serum, night cream, day cream and eye cream & body scrub and body butter set / long skinny work out pants 

Our family has a few traditions when it comes to gifts. When we were young (this just stopped about 4-5 years ago), my parents would get us each an ornament that went with something from the year (so if I did ballet that year, maybe a ballerina!), and on Christmas Eve we'd get to open new pajamas. This was so fun and I always looked forward to what new PJ's I'd get to wear that night! My mom still does the Christmas PJ tradition, even for our spouses now, so that will be really fun this year. I loved these PJ's above, so these are what I requested ;)

Also on my list are a few hair care products. I'm running low on my Bassu oil, which helps protect hair from heat, locks in moisture and does a bunch of other amazing things. It smells so great, too! I always ask for a new planner, and this year I love this floral cover! I've been needed a cookbook stand for years, so when I found this one with the initial at the top, I thought it was so cute. That slow cooker cookbook by Martha Stewart could serve me reallyyyy well this winter, considering our freezing temps. A warm meal and a yummy smelling house are always delightful! Since I always have nail polish on my nails, I love the CND Vinylux collection because they're quick drying and they last for a long time. This lavender / gray color is right up my alley. Also on my list is this little travel perfume. It's my favorite scent and since I travel teaching workshops and travel home often to visit family, they're the perfect size to throw into my makeup bag.

What is on YOUR wish list? Maybe I'll get a few more ideas.... ;) (I hope my husband is reading!)

This this concludes my gift guides this year, incase you missed any of the past guides, I'll link to them right here:


Past Gift Guides:
Personalized Gifts
For the Hostess
For the Home
For Him
For Her
Stocking Stuffers

Just a note to those who were thinking of buying something from Beautycounter (safe and toxin-free makeup and skin care that I use and now sell!), their cut off date for arrival before Christmas is Wednesday, the 13th. Be sure to scoop something up for your loved ones...or you. I'm not above sticking something in my own stocking ;) 

Enjoy your day and be sure to come back tomorrow as I'm sharing our Christmas home tour!
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top