Ikat is Everywhere: Schue Love

My girl Natasha is here from Schue Love and she's sharing one of her favorite design and fashion trends of 2011! It happens to be one of mine, too!
***


Hello to all of Michaela's lovely readers!  I'm Natasha from Schue Love and I'm having fun playing Michaela today!  As always, I am constantly inspired by Michaela's beautiful blog and happy to share my favorite trend for 2011 {so far at least!}.

I heart ikat!  I'm seeing it everywhere and not just on home decor prodcuts...but in the fashion world as well!  There is something so beautiful about the bold and colorful patterns...I just can't get enough of it!  I'll show you what I mean...

 Ikat looks great as fabric on chairs...loving the chevron rug too.

Or as a fabulous print on a dress!

These Anthro bowls are uber versatile...I want one in every color they come in!

I love ikat on the curtains and pillows...the two compliment each other perfectly, don't you think?

And I'm pretty sure I need this J.Crew purse...the ikat is subtle and lovely.

Ikat and succulents?  Perfection!

For those of you that know me...you also know how much I love scarves...this one is so SO pretty!

 All images via Pinterest
Isn't this final space stunning??  There are many things to love about this space, but certainly the ikat stool is not to be missed.

So...what do you think about ikat?  Will you be adding it into your home or wardrobe anytime soon?  I know I will!  :)

Thanks for having me Michaela...I had a blast, as always!
xo natasha


***
I think all bloggers love a healthy dose of ikat! That scarf is FAB. Happy Tuesday, sweet friends. Hope you're all having a great week!
Love,
Photobucket


PS. I'm over at Courtney's blog today participating in her Five Minute Projects series. Head on over to see how to spice up some mason jars and bottles (:


29 comments

  1. Love these bold prints they are fun plays with colour & pattern both in interiors & fashion. Love the chairs in the first image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am loving ikat everywhere--that first image though with the purple ikat chairs, love. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I def think you need the purse and scarf! They are perfect for Spring/Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful print! I'm loving the chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful prints! I have been searching for chairs just like those in the first picture, but so far haven't had any luck. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first purple chair ikat pic is one of my FAVORITES! Great round up, Natasha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last picture is amazing! The mirror, the flowers, the stool...sweet perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big fan of ikat in fashion and interiors. Love the chairs in the first image!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that J.Crew purse! Thanks for sharing all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for having me Michaela!!! Such a fun post to dream up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous!! I think I love IKAT now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. IKAT is the perfect accessory! And that last pic is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those chairs are stunning! I love all the bold colors and prints...right up my alley!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love ikat, and those succulents and ikat pillow really are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous!! such a pretty pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love me some ikat! Great round up Natasha. I am really crazy over the beautiful scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heading over to see your five minute project.

    Ps thanks for visiting...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved your 5 minute project my dear, sweet and simple! And Natasha is such a sweetheart and I'm already head over heels in love with ikat! I am never opposed to seeing more of it, especially that awesome scarf...I could just eat it up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ummmmm I NEED that JCrew bag!!! potential bday present?! ;)
    xo::Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow i was wondering what that design was called!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Natasha . . .fantastic round up. I love them all. One of each, please.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab roundup! Love Ikat, especially the colourful ones!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE IKAT! It's so fun! I love it with bright colors! Great post and pictures! :)

    A Little Bit of This & That

    ReplyDelete
  24. IKAT - YES! Can't. get. enough!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love me some ikat. And I totally need that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just found your blog and I am your newest follower! From the dresses at the top of the page, to the Ikat on here, I love it! Please tell me where to find that scarf. I have to have it!
    Hannah
    www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. ikat is such a great print/pattern! i totally need that jcrew purse too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top