San Francisco Design Blogger Meet Up

Thank you so much for all your encouraging words this past week! I made it through finals and I am officially home!! What a blessing (:


I'm so excited about this summer, as I'll have many fun DIY projects to share, some new design endeavors and most of all, this:



I'm so excited to meet some of you amazing design bloggers! If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area on July 21st, we'd love to have you join us!


We already have some awesome bloggers coming, including my girls Michelle from Ten June, Natasha from Schue Love, Courtney from A Thoughtful Place, and Cristin from Simplified Bee.


Please help us in spreading the word. Feel free to use this image above to advertise.
Questions? Email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com


Hope you can join us!!
Love,
Photobucket

12 comments

  1. Sounds fun! Wish I could attend, but I'm afraid San Fran is too far from Portland for a day trip :) And another issue, I'm not a design blogger! Haha forgot about small detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! i wish we lived closer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michaela, I'll definitely be there, can't wait to meet you!

    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I would love to come- but I am here on the jersey shore...
    Just found your blog- and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have to be a design blogger to go? If not I MAY just have to make a little trip to San Fran since it's so close to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may or may not be really super jealous that you get to meet up with some great local bloggers. I did, however, just meet up with Michelle from "Living a Life of Love" down here in FL, and that was fun. So when are you going to be down this way?! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I just got so excited! :) I would love love love to go. Although, Im not sure I consider myself a design blogger... I live north of SF and have been waiting for a fabulous blogger meet up. Let me know what this night will consist of and if anyone can attend :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, and just a thought... have you looked at 'Location Central' recently to see who else lives in the area? That's the blog where you see who blogs by you (by city and state). Last I checked, I thought there were quite a few there!! Anyways, the link is:

    www.locationcentral.blogspot.com

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top