Wisdom Teeth are No More



This will be me today.  
Ya know, minus the laying on the fireplace hearth. Oh, and sucking my thumb, because let's be honest, it won't fit in my mouth between the gauze and swollen chipmunk cheeks.
Today I'll have 4 teeth gone- just like that. I'm writing this post on Saturday, because I'm almost sure I'll be way too drugged up to be coherent.  My mom told the dentist I'll need everything he's got.  My mom also has strict orders not to let me by my phone or computer for at least 24 hours, but if I sneak it in my drugged state and leave silly comments, I apologize in advance (:


Fun fact: see that bright pink blanket in the picture above? It's now white {probably because I have slept with it every night since 1992}. It's basically a family heirloom now.


Thank you for your prayers and encouragement...this little scardy cat sure appreciates them!


And now for something beautiful to look at:






Once I'm able to walk {told you I exaggerate...I am aware I'm getting my teeth pulled, not having knee surgery} I want to walk right on in to this room and take a nice warm bubble bath!
Favorite parts of the bathroom? That gorg mirror and chandelier. Holy smokes!


Happy Monday! 
Thanks for listening to me ramble. I do it when I get nervous (;
Here's to a week full of pain medication, clear liquids {as my mom says...}, popsicles, lots of movies, and a whole lot of Baskin Robbins!
Love,
Photobucket

26 comments

  1. Good luck girl! Thinking about you and it all be fine! Let your Mama baby you and take good care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck today! You will be fine, get lots of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you today! You'll be just fine and coherent by tonight! Get some rest this week, and eat lots of ice cream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive had it done. Its not the worst thing in the world. The second day is the worst then its east from there! Just stay positive and dont be afraid to laugh at yourself !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw its not too bad! I had complicated oral surgery and was out on drugs for almost a week! But I didnt feel a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope everything went well!! I had mine out last summer and it wasn't very fun, but a good excuse to eat ice cream! Best of luck with your recovery! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking of you! My face swelled up like a balloon when I got mine out, and I slept so, so much! Hopefully you're able to catch up on lots of movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking about you! I had mine out last year. It's a breeze as long as you listen to the Dr! Rest up and enjoy some ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you sweetheart! You'll be fine! It's like taking a nap, and waking up and your mouth hurts a bit... Enjoy being pampered ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh my goodness Michaela! I hope it all went well. I have to find my wisdom teeth pictures - they are hilarious. but the swelling went away. and my fam and friends had hilarious stories to tell me about what I said while incoherent. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck today! I was hilarious after they woke me up from mine, so hopefully you'll only have funny stories to report.

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmm ice cream, popsicles & movies?! if only i had more wisdom teeth to lose!

    i had a great experience. hoping yours will be fine too!

    ps...this is ridiculous & AWESOME. use a bra to ice your face/cheeks! then your hands don't have to get as cold all the time. and...it's just...awesome.

    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha! you are so cute
    This is my wisdom teeth recovery advice. Oven Mittens.
    I would wear oven mitts as I help frozen pea packs against my cheeks to make the swelling go down. It was really sexy. Clearly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. good luck! it's not so bad and will be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck sweet friend!! You will definitely enjoy all that ice cream!! Thinking about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope everything went well! Enjoy the rest, movies, and ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope everything went well and that you're feeling ok! Getting wisdom teeth removed is the pits, but everyone goes through it! Little rite of passage if you will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are going to do great lovely. sending hugs your way!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thinking of you and hoping everything went well today! That pic is adorable!!! On a positive note - Baskin Robbins and movies sound good =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww no fun! Hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You will be fine and back to your fantastic and adorable self in no time! Sending hugs and prayers your way! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope everything went smoothly today! You'll be feeling fine in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i hope you're recovering okay sweet girl! i'll be praying for you!! just remember to put frozen peas on your face..those things work magic!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope it went well! And hopefully you didn't tell the dentist a dirty joke when you came to...like I did ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hope your recovery is swift, Michaela! I looked like a retarded chipmunk for almost two weeks after my surgery! Lol... Here's hoping you don't suffer the same fate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top