She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: A 'La Mode

We're hearing from my sweet and spunky friend Shelli, who blogs over at A 'La Mode, today! 
I'm sure you've seen her baby girl's adorably chic nursery floating around blogland.  We clicked a few months back and have since bonded (:  I so admire Shel's seriously stylish home and her ability to put things together so well. She's also the queen at finding good deals! Here she goes...


***
Hi Ya'll!  I'm Shelli from a'la mode and am so giddy to be sharing my loves and love me nots here today at sweet Michaela's blog!  

She Loves Me:

1.  Sun hats!  Okay, so I think I look pretty ridiculous in mine, but my little hot mess, K, looks pretty stinking cute in hers!


I know I am biased, but I could just eat her up with a spoon!

2.  A settee! I am obsessed with them.  I have two in my home.  I love how versatile they can be in your home.  Such a tailored, chic addition to any space.

Pull one up to the breakfast table, mixed seating is so fun!
Use the settee as a fun way to add a bolder print to the space- I chose a blue chevron to add color to my neutral breakfast nook.

A neutral settee in a casual flax linen is housed in our guest room as an alternative to a club chair.

3.  Sunglasses!  I can't get enough.  My favorite pairs are from Oliver Peoples. Oh, and can often be found on top of my head when I think I have misplaced them.  

Like mommy

Like daughter

4.  Lululemon athletica.  I could seriously live in the groove pant (I kinda do).  I have a bajillion pair because they are comfortable and make your butt look good.  Add one of their tanks and jacket and you even look cute while you run errands.



She Loves Me Not:

1.  Socks.  Although functional I realize, I just don't like the look of them.  If I am wearing tennies, I wear the 'no see' socks, the REALLY low rise style that you don't see.  I think it is more feminine to see your ankles.  I know, I'm kinda weird.
(via)
2.  Mayonaise.  It looks yucky.  I can't get past it.

(via)

3.  Running.  I wish I was a runner.  I've tried! I stink at it.  The only thing I run is my mouth.  
(via)
oh, and I look just like her.  I Do wish.

4.  High waisted bikinis.  So.  Not.  Flattering. 
(via)

Thanks for letting me participate in your fun series Michaela!
xoxo, Shelli


***
Thanks, Shelli! I love lulu and big sunglasses.  And I'm so with you on the running- just can't do it!


Stop by A 'La Mode...right now...and say hi to Shel (:


 

Happy Wednesday!
What are YOU loving this week?
Love,
Photobucket

20 comments

  1. Do you follow ALL the fab bloggers or what?? :) Her little girl is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, two of my favorites in one place. Just made my crappy morning much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED! I love hats and me and lulu are BFF's. I love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love those settees, i may need to get myself one! And i completely agree, high-wasted bikins are just awful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute list! Don't give u the running! Join a group and get the correct trainging! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I love that sun hat on the little one! SO cute! and sunglasses! LOVe sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sun hats are awesome! My mom had the most ridiculous ones for my brother and me when we went to the beach so she could spot us from afar! I had a tasteful teal-and-magenta stripe and my brother had leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that chevron print settee! They seem like such cozy places to sit, read a book, and sip a cup of coffee or tea.

    I'm not feeling the high waisted bikini bottoms either... yuck!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun little series! Hello via a' la mode! Totally your newest follower! Love the blog!


    megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lulu is my obsession!! great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it and totally agree...mayo is weird and high waisted bikinis are strange! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for having me today sweet girl! You're a doll and I'm so glad we 'met'!! xoxo shel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yikes! Those high waisted bikinis are not flattering at all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love sunglasses, and lulu's, just the best. I also really hate mayo (or any white condiments for the matter) but thats okay because its not really good for you anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh i never knew i hated high wasted bikinis til i saw that one! ick!
    and i love the sunhats on kendall as well- super super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the post Shelli! K is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That little Kendall is adorable, and I'm loving her little geometric bathing suit!

    Beautiful home too, I wouldn't have believe she had kids!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm glad she posted so that I can now follow her fab blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am glad I am not the only person who wasn't born a runner.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm obviously NOT a runner either! I have never even heard of that brand of clothing. We have nothing here. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top