Meet the Gals

This month I started something new! Every month I'm going to ask my sponsors to come up with a quick bio and answer a question I pose to them. This week I asked them:


"What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter & how do you stay warm?!"


Let's meet my new friends and find out what they have to say:
***

Ashleigh. twenty something living in the city of sin; teaching munchkins; and happy as can be with where i am at in my life. i have my mister for life, and my four legged baby boy bogey; fitness and eating healthy are a big part of my life and i strive to live a healthy lifestyle! I am also a fitfluential ambassador! Welcome to my blog!" 
In Vegas we don't really have a winter! Today is 65 degrees...but I love to snowboard and what keeps me warm is snuggling with my black lab and my handsome boyfriend! 



***

Lisa. I’m a fourth year magazine journalism student in at the University of Texas at Austin. My dream job of being a writer at a bridal magazine inspired me to start my weddings style blog, Something Pretty, where I share charming and classic real weddings, inspiration boards, and idea round-ups. I’m also so excited to have just launched Something Pretty Online Wedding Consulting, where I help brides find the perfect inspiration and details for their big day!
I’ve grown up in super-hot climates (Singapore, Qatar, and Texas, I’m looking at you!), so keeping warm is usually not something I have to face, but during the rare cold winter, I stay warm with my favorite cozy scarves and frequent cups of hot chocolate. One of my favorite things to do during the winter is catch up on reading —I love to read, and winter break is the perfect chance to curl up with some new books. Usually with aforementioned hot chocolate. :)



***
Claudia. Hi, I'm Claudia from Casa de Berry - I love my husband and two young boys, and I love making our home the best it can be.  In my blog you'll find my projects, trials and tribulations, my experiments in gardening, and the occasional success in following a recipe. 
I love winter time, I love all the yummy hot stuff I can have -- coffee drinks, tea, hot chocolate -- I love them all.I am a cold weather girl at heart, and I love snuggling up with my men and watching a fun movie.  I love meeting new bloggers and comments and questions make me happy ;D


***


 

Brianne & Danielle. Together we're the Ravenna Girls. We are two Seattle gals who are trained as architects and are nerds for design. Our blog is a chronicle of home renovation on our 1922 bungalow, as well as our search for vintage treasure, crafty DIYs, and some other random life thrown in! We also have two etsy shops, one for vintage finds and one for vintage upcycled handmade items 
This time of year you can find us in the kitchen, at a thrift store, or dreaming of a spring veggie garden! We stay warm over a cup of cocoa and a roaring fire in our wood burning fireplace!



***
And what's MY favorite thing to do in the winter? I'll definitely have to say being home for Christmas and drinking lots and lots of tea! I stay warm by bundling up...aka. double pairs of leggings, multiple layers, staying dry by using my umbrella {i don't care what the Washington haters think! ha} and wearing scarves wrapped around my entire face. Kind of :) 


There ya have it!
Be sure to pay these lovely ladies a visit over the weekend!


Have a wonderful weekend filled with all the things that make you smile. I'm spending mine in California meeting our little puppy, Hope!
Love, 
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. I will have to go check out their blogs! Looks like some inspiring ladies!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Idea! Way to introduce your sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved checking out everyone's blogs, and so happy to be part of such a delightful group! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top