The Month of Love

...is just around the corner!


And since puppy Hope & I all love you, we're offering a discounted rate for the month of February!
Spots are already going quick so please email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com to inquire!  We {Hope and I, of course!} would love to help promote your business, blog or shop!


In other news, my dad thought it'd be a great idea to teach Hope how to run on the treadmill.
....and it's totally working.
What a healthy, fit little girl ;)


Happy Weekend!
Love,
Photobucket

8 comments

  1. my dads dogs run on the treadmill =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha that is too adorable - and sounds like a pretty good idea!

    Hope you're having an amazing weekend :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet baby Hope!!
    Have a great weekend, Michaela! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so so so darling!!! I just love her. :)

    www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Dogs like us, Baby we were born to run" (she's a Springsteen fan!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, your dog is super cute! Thanks for the kind words. I love your fashion sense. I'm from California,too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI! Dawn from Suitcase Vignettes, nice to meet you! I clicked over from Anna of IHOD. Can't wait to join in for the link up in Feb. Thanks for hosting. Beautiful blog, your photo are so crisp and the clarity is wonderful. dawn xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top