She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Creative Index

Happy Wednesday! You know what that means: we get to hear from another one of my favorite bloggers. I'm excited to introduce you to Jessica of Creative Index:
Photobucket
Jessica is so sweet and always brings the best inspiration, both interior, fashion & graphic design, to her reader's attention!  She is the amazing graphic designer behind our cute Christmas Cheer link up buttons you saw this past Christmas season (: Be sure to stop by her blog if you're looking for inspiration and pretty things, or a new blog, website, logo, or invitation design! Let's hear what Jess is loving and not loving this week!
***
Hello, lovelies! I'm Jessica from Creative Index and I'm super excited to be sharing some of my current loves and love nots on Michaela's amazing blog :)



She Loves Me:
Photobucket
I just got this little pretty (yes, I'm a little late to the party!) but I'm completely obsessed with it!


Photobucket
I love me some iced coffee. I cannot function without it.


Photobucket
I love any sort of art or design. I am crazy about it! It's a huge passion in my life.


Photobucket
I just jumped on the peppermint bark train this year, and I have to admit, it's a new fave!


Photobucket
I love deliciously scented candles! They pretty much burn on a daily basis in my household.




She Loves Me Not:
Photobucket
Slow computers/internet drive me nuts! Can't stand it!


Photobucket
Ugh! The thought of moving is making me cringe! Anyone care to help? ;)


Photobucket
I hate being late!! Enough Said! ;)




Thanks again for having me! Loved hanging out over here today!


Hope everyone is having a great week full of things they love! Feel free to stop by my blog and say hello! I LOVE meeting new friends. :)


Photo Sources:
Loves: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5
Love Nots: 1 // 2 // 3
***
Thanks, Jessica! So fun to hear from you. I, too, love candles and can't seem to be home without one burning! Moving is a huge bummer, and I'm already dreading my move back to CA this next June.


Be sure to stop by Creative Index and say hello to Jess!


What are you loving this week?
Love,
Photobucket

17 comments

  1. So much fun getting to know more fellow bloggers! Loving all the same things as she is!! And, having moved a ton when I was a kid...I don't envy her, hated that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series Such a fun way to discover new blogs and stylish ladies. Can't wait to check out Jess's blog. I keep seeing Voluspa candles everywhere too, I'm dying to try one now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my iphone too! And I too was a little late to that party :) Haha! And candles burning are the best. Great post! Today, I'm making my super awesome announcement on my blog. I'm so excited! :) teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew asking for an iPhone for Christmas was a smart choice :) I've become quite obsessed with it! I love "She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not" posts. Great way to discover other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay Jess!! you are both fabulous.

    moving is the worst. i think i want to stay in my tiny house forever just to avoid packing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slow computers are the WORST!! Totally agree! And I'm still waiting to get the iPhone! Wah wahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Jess! She's so sweet and totally creative. Her blog name fits her so perfectly :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that peppermint bark too. So glad it's gone now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Jess! We're seriously like two peas in a pretty artistic pod. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot survive without my large iced coffee every single day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't survive without coffee in the morning but I prefer hot coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmm candles & ice coffee are definitely wonderful :-) I wish I was closer, I'd help you move !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all the sweet comments... can't wait to check out your blogs! :)

    And Michaela, Thank you so much for including me in this awesome series!!! Heart You! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love me some peppermint bark! Our gift of choice to all our neighbours!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always have a candle burning! Yankee are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh that iced coffee looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great series and so lovely to meet Jess! Love your blog, so happy to have found you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top