Apartment Bedroom Progress




My new apartment is coming along! I'm loving how the bedroom is turning out. I chose these beautiful sheets, pillows, duvet, and nightstand from Serena & Lily and couldn't wait to show them you! I'm going to pick up my headboard today, so I'll be sure to instagram it as soon as it's in place later today. Take a look at what I have so far...






DETAILS | Serena & Lily Bedding / Serena & Lily NightstandLulu & Georgia Lamp / Skoope Home Love Pillow 

 That "love" pillow is so cute, but will be changing shortly, as my grandma sewed some pillows out of this gorgeous CWT fabric. I love how the berry and coral look together! How do you like it so far?

I'm still in need of a dresser and artwork. I just can't handle living out of suitcases anymore. Pray I find a dresser today!! :)

Happy Thursday!
xoxo
Photobucket
interior design website / services / portfolio

Disclaimer: I was gifted the items from Serena & Lily, but all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting companies that MND genuinely loves.

13 comments

  1. beautiful! I love everything so far. Can't wait to see the headboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the progress and can't wait to see the head board in the space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeee that lamp! So nice to see you are settling in so well xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfect! I love how crisp & clean everything looks! Where are your nightstands from? I love it and need a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all! I love the look of crisp white in the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Especially all the gold details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so good, can't wait to see more! I've been thinking about you and hoping the transition has been good....helps so much to have some familiar faces in your new place though, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks absolutely gorgeous! Loving everything about this. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am obsessed with your end table! It looks like it doesn't take up too much space which is exactly what I've been trying to find for myself!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks beautiful Michaela! Of course I wouldn't expect anything less ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE. I wish I could make my bedroom so chic but I think my husband would not be a fan ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top