Favorite Front Porches


The front porch or entry way to your home is the first impression your guests will have upon walking up to your abode. I LOVE porches, front patios, walk ways, and stoops because you can really see people's personalities come out right away. If you're a lover of flowers, you can bet you'll see a bunch of blooms on the porch. If you love holidays, your front door normally has a wreath of some sort, celebrating the next holiday in the line up. You're crafty? You probably made a "welcome" sign for your door. There's so many pretty things you can do at the front of your house (and even your apartment-- think a sweet door mat!) Here are a few of my favorite porches.










Images | one, two, three, four, five, six, seven & eight, nine

I'm obsessed with Dutch doors {the doors above that are split into two, perfect for opening the top part in the Summer!} If I ever get the chance to check off one of my bucket list items of designing and building my own house, there will definitely be a Dutch door somewhere in the house!

Since we're talking about front porches, here are some of my favorite doormats. I still need to choose one for my apartment:





Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. These porches totally make me want to give mine a complete makeover!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our front porch is so neglected! I've been wanting to repaint the door but don't know what color to choose. Our brick is a red-orange color. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go with the Hex from L&G! I have a similar one from Smith and Hawkins and I love it. I haven't wanted to replace in in 5 years and it looks as good as the day I put it out. (FYI I have a covered porch)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's so many pretty things you can do at the front of your house (and even your apartment-- think a sweet door mat!) Here are a few of my ... frontdoorsmat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top