I've been settling in to my new place in Michigan and trying to get everything together for the Bloom Workshop next month. I'm running a bit low on steam for blog posts right now, but things will definitely be back to normal next week! Today I wanted to share a few things I've been up to via Instagram. I always love sharing snippets of my day through Insta! Above is a picture of these gorgeous white trees that have finally decided to bud and blossom around here. I love the white against the red brick buildings.
1. I bought a peony plant for my deck and I'm planning to pot it today! My grandma told me that they grow just fine in pots…hooray!
2. I went to visit my friend Spring at her shop in down town Holland the other day. I grabbed some fresh flowers for my apartment. So fun!
3. Ashley and I went to check out the venue for the Bloom Workshop last week. It's AMAZING. That's all ;)
4. My cute boyfriend and I at the beach, even though it was cold and foggy!
5. Here's a peek at my pretty new buffet for my dining room. I'm just in LOVE with it!
What have you been up to recently? I hope you had a great Mother's Day! You can follow along with me on Instagram for daily happenings.