Palm Beach Home Tour








Photos and home tour via House Beautiful


This Palm Beach home is full of style, charm, and a punch of color. The watermelon hues of this apartment are enough to make me smile! I'd love to go on a  vacation in this apartment (but not so sure I could live here year round!) I love the combination of whites with wood pieces, gold finishes, the colorful screen behind the headboard, and the unique lantern chandelier over the dining table. It's just so sweet. What's your favorite element of the home?

My mom and grandma are here visiting me in Michigan this week, so I'm taking tomorrow and the weekend off to spend time with them. I'm SO happy to have them here!
Happy Thursday!
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I am loving all the fabric prints in this home!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top