Hues of Pink Home Tour


















I have a tendency to get overly excited about houses, architectural features and beautiful things. For example, one time my friends and I were driving around back in high school, as my one girlfriend wanted to show me this amazing home in her neighborhood. Upon seeing the home, my jaw dropped and I could stop saying "Oh my word, it's so pretty. Ohhhh my gosh. They have a gazebo! I love it. I love it!" While the other 3 girls just saw it as another house, I saw it as a beautiful piece of art. 

That's how I see this home I'm sharing with you today. Few homes we're seeing nowadays are filled with this much wonder. Bright pink in almost every room of the home? That's bold and super awesome. The homeowner also has one REALLY nice husband. I'm sure he has a man cave somewhere in there!

Normally I only share a few images from home tours I love, but for this one, I couldn't help but share them all. Traditional Home completely captured my heart with this house. From the amazing gold light fixtures, to the varied patterns, crazy chartreuse colored cabinets (I mean, I couldn't live with that, but they are ah-maz-zing) and the poppy wallpaper, it's nothing short of a show stopper. You know how you always want a few "conversation pieces" in your home? Well, this house has five in almost every room, but they don't overwhelm the eye in most cases. The house still flows without feeling cluttered or small because of the large doses of color and pattern. 

What's your favorite part of this home?

Guess what? Speaking of home tours, I'm moving into my new apartment in Michigan today! I can't wait to show you the before pictures next week! Follow on instagram for updates :)

Happy Friday!
xoxo
Photobucket

11 comments

  1. Ohhh my goodness! I love every part of this home!! So bright and cheery and fun and comfortable. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images Michaela. And agree, I am sure there is a man cave somewhere in that house. Hope all went well with the flight and move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way! I love architecture and design. Some people just don't get it. Haha I love the wallpapers! Is it weird that I really like the dog one? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Some of the rooms have a bit too much colour for me (especially the pink dining room and the area of the kitchen with the green cabinets. However. I am such a sucker for sun porches, and that one is extraordinary. It looks so classy! Also that little eating nook is wonderful. Love those big windows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am like that as well. Instead of looking at the house as just another house, I see the beautiful architect and how unique it is. I also absolutely adore the poppy wallpaper, it is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous home! It is so fun & lively... the way that a home should be :) My favorite part is the puppy wallpaper. I would LOVE to have some of that for a small accent room some where in my house!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on getting settled in Michigan! This home tour is amazing! I never thought I would love green kitchen cabinets, but I'm swooning over these ones!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cool home!! and speaking of...hope you are settling into you new one! Can we have a google plus date with you, me and Ash soon. I need to see your faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pharrell William's song "Happy" went through my head when I saw that. So...happy! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much happiness inside the walls of this home! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top