Memorial Day Sale Favorites!

Not only is this a long weekend, but we also get the sweet sales! Here are some of my favorites, which I think you just might want to know about:


- Art.com: 30% off on all orders! Use code: MEMORIAL30

- BaubleBar: 30% off full-price items!  No code needed.


- Birchbox: Get your first box for $5 when you purchase a woman's monthly subscription! (okay…I'm going to probably sign up for this!) Use code: SUMMERSUB


- BloomingdalesTake an extra 20% off of sale and clearance items! Use code: TAKE20

- Furbish Studio: 15% off everything! Use code: SUMMERTIME


- GAP: 40% off regular priced items! Use code: EVENT


- Loren Hope Jewelry: 15% off your purchase! Use code: 3DAYWEEKEND

- Lulu & Georgia: 25% off your purchase! Use code: MEMORIALDAY25

Nordstrom: Save up to 40% on apparel, shoes, etc. for women, kids and juniors! No code needed.

- Serena & Lily: 20% off everything! Use code SUMMER20 (Definitely taking advantage of this!!)

- Sole Society: 50% off select styles! (They're SO CUTE) No code needed.

- TargetSave up to 25% during the Home Trends Sale! 

- Urban Outfitters: Take 25% off dresses! No code needed.

- World Market: 10% off everything online + free shipping on orders over $100! Use code MAYPASS.

Here are a few of my favorite picks from each of the Memorial Day Sales I just mentioned above!







Happy shopping!! Let me know if you get anything good :)
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Wow, so many sales! It almost makes me wish we needed something.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top