Happy Memorial Day!


Happy Memorial Day from Hope and the rest of my family! What are you doing today? Hopefully a BBQ (or "cookout" as they call it here in the Midwest ;) is on your agenda. Did you shop at all this weekend, taking advantage of any sales? I wanted to share a few more of my favorite items with you:

1. West Elm is having 25% off your purchase using code SUMMER, but I just love all their trays and butler stands. My clients always end up with at least one West Elm Tray!

2. Pottery Barn is having a FREE SHIPPING sale with code FREESHIP. This is huge, as shipping is always what kills me! I'm in love with a few of their rugs:




3. Nordstrom's half yearly sale is still going strong! This is the time to buy cute sandals and wedges for Summer and jeans for fall/winter. They tend to be on sale now! I'm not going to lie, I always buy nice, fairly expensive jeans, because I know they will last for at least 4-5 years. I rarely have to buy a new pair, but when I do, I go to Nordstrom, because I know they have my favorite brands with a great return policy. There's also free shipping online, so it doesn't hurt! I think I need to invest in a pair of flared jeans this season…I'm kind of loving them now! Here are some of my favorite brands:



4. C. Wonder is holding an additional 50% off sale! They literally have everything-- from home goods, entertaining accessories, clothing, to jewelry, shoes and handbags, I love it all.




Happy Memorial Day! More than anything today, of course, we honor the men and women who served (and continue to serve) our country. I am so grateful. I'm praying for God to protect our soldiers and our country.
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top