Apartment Progress: The Kitchen



I just wanted to show you a quick peek into my kitchen. It's not huge, but it's clean and it's cute, and I think that's all that matters :) I really want to change all the kitchen knobs, but first I need to find a good deal on some knobs.

These flowers are leftovers from Bloom last week. Be still my heart…purple peonies! I grabbed these metal letters at Anthropologie. My boyfriend pointed out that maybe I should spell "tea" instead, because I drink so much of it! On second thought, that might be pretty cute. Maybe I'll switch it around someday. For now, "eat" is working for me! These letters are simple, sweet, and because they're my only decor in the kitchen, it was relatively inexpensive.

As you can see, blue is my color for the kitchen (and family room, but you can see that yet!)  



Just a glimpse into my apartment-- do you like it?! How'd you decorate your kitchen when/if you lived in an apartment? 

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

11 comments

  1. 'tea'...yup that's you :) and your apt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "eat" letters- I have "mangia" in my kitchen which is Italian for "Let's Eat!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, definitely should be tea! LOL Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All looks so darling!! Love the idea of switching up the letters to read TEA. Clever guy you've got there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the TEA idea. I have a little teacup collection, so I hung the teacups from small, white hooks behind my stove in an apartment. It would have been fine and dandy, but I lived underneath some guys in a stomp fraternity ((like in "stomp the yard"...)), so they rattled too much to leave there! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I used cute hand towels and jars to decorate my kitchen. It's hard when you can't do much to change it!
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the EAT letters over the stove! It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our only kitchen decor is a little blackboard that has days on the week on it so we use it as a meal planner. Waiting until we buy a house to properly decorate. I love your letters, spelling out 'tea' would just be adorable!
    Beth
    xox
    beth mac designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I have the same type of letters in my kitchen above the stove :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love that you could switch up the word.. what a smart boy :) I love to make my little college kitchen personal by adding old family pieces like these canisters and spice rack http://bit.ly/U894UZ

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have such a hard time decorating my teeny apartment kitchen because the walls are all cupboards (which, I'm very thankful for!). I did find this adorable print in May at an antique show on my side of the state that's a recipe for Ratatouille and it looks SO adorable hung at the end of my kitchen cabinets. I love adding some cute dishtowels to my stove for some color!

    xoxo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top