Shop Talk: Bunglo (& new bedroom art!)


I love showcasing creative women who are passionate about their craft. Today I'm introducing you to Shay, the talented artist and owner of Bunglo. Bunglo is an is an Austin-based design studio focused on creating eclectic, hand-painted fabrics influenced by everything from Hindu gurus to streetcars in Mexico. I love their pillows oh-so-much! I also adore Shay's beautiful artwork and feel so lucky to be the owner of a sweet watercolor from her. I'll show it to you down at the end of the post! For now, check out Shay + the Bunglo team's studio:






Isn't her work so modern, spirited and inspired?! Her use of color is so lovely. Shay sent me a piece for my bedroom, so I quickly put together some other art I already had and got it up on the wall. I love how it turned out:






Isn't her watercolor the perfect touch for this little space of my bedroom? The colors are perfection! The Laura Dro Art painting and SS Print Shop print are looking mighty fine up there, too.


If you don't see something in Bunglo's shop that you think will work for you, Shay can create a custom piece just for YOU! From accent pieces to finish off small areas to creating a collage wall or a large installation piece, she can work with anyone finishing off a modern and eclectic space with a unique, custom piece. Sounds like the perfect solution to me :)


Use the code loveyourwalls to receive 30% off off your first commission piece of art. (All you need to do is email Shay a photo of your space and a little info on your style - from there, Shay will send you an inspiration board on Pinterest and create your art piece. The process takes around 3-4 weeks. Shay's watercolor commissions start at 50+ and her oil+acrylic pieces at 200+) So simple!

SHOP | BLOG | INSTAGRAM

Enjoy your day!
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top