Fashion: Pink, Bows & Jewels






DETAILS | Dress: Ruby Cross Boutique / Strappy Sandals: Sole Society / Necklace: Target / Bracelet: Tiffany & Co /
  
This has got to be my favorite dress in my closet! I wore it to the Bloom Workshop last week, and honestly…I've worn it about 4 other times, all in a matter of about 3 weeks. Whoops! :) I've always been one for bows, so I couldn't pass it up. It's soft, pink, and the perfect length. The sweet dress is also from my friend Megan's boutique, Ruby Cross, so I love that much more!

Also noteworthy are these amazing heels from Sole Society (my go-to store for pretty shoes!) I wore them to the workshop (and on date night!) as well, and they are SO comfortable. I'd been looking for months for the perfect pair of strapping heels/sandals that weren't wedges, so I was thrilled to find these! I love heels, but love heels that are comfortable even more, so these get a high score in my book. 

I completed the look with a super inexpensive statement necklace from Target. Love these pretty, cheap (yep, I just said that) jewels!

Get 15% off Ruby Cross Boutique with the code BLOOM15 at checkout.
 Happy Shopping!
xoxo
Photobucket

8 comments

  1. Adorable! I can see why you love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress! May have to check that out. Also, your hair. Can I please have it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would be wearing this dress on the daily too! :)
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I love love those shoes!

    xoxo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress and the shoes! Loved the shoes so much went and bought myself a pair in black :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top