Friday Favorites

Hi friends!  I thought I'd quickly pop in to show you what I did yesterday. I went to Anthropologie, because they are having a huge tag sale (read: 50% off a TON of cute things!) and I, naturally, did some damage. Here are a few of my favorite items:

1. This adorable striped tee with a pretty detailed back. I can't wait to wear it!

2. Navy Tunic Dress. So comfortable!

3. My favorite AG crop skinny jeans. I have them in pink and almost got the gray yesterday! I could honestly sleep in them…they are SO soft.

Take a peek at the rest of their sale HERE!

Hope you have a great weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top