Friday Finds: 1

I'm starting a new series today! It's called Friday Finds, and well, it's pretty self-explanatory. I'm going to start showing you my favorite finds in interiors, fashion, accessories and more! It felt like I needed a series where I could just show off a few of my favorite things so you can be in the know.  Here we go!

1. This sweet dress from Anthropologie. With color options red, navy or a print, it's on major sale right now. And it's also in my shopping cart. #timewilltell


2. This lace peplum tank. And for under $40?! Yes, please!

3. My FAVORITE Chino shorts (aka the only shorts I will wear!) are on sale! And in blush pink! Run to checkout and get 30% off with code HISUMMER.

4. ASOS is having their Summer Sale, too, and I'm swooning over all the floral patterns:
Buy Here

Buy Here

5. Lulu & Georgia's new pillows are super cute. How do I know this? Because I named them all! (I work there:))


6. This lamp is calling my name!


Favorite Finds from around the blog world:

This amazing kitchen. I want it all :)

That's all for today! Come back Monday for a beautiful Floral Arrangement Recipe. Peonies galore!

Happy FRIDAY!
xoxo
Photobucket

8 comments

  1. Great picks Michaela! That kitchen is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought a new dress from ASOS today and I'm so excited! I love that floral one too!

    xoxo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3" chino shorts will always be the best

    Kasey
    http://www.preplovelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series idea! I made the strawberry apricot galettes for my hubby this morning...so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a job that includes naming pillows?! That sounds ridiculously fun. Lovely round up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! The white dress with flowers is stunning!
    Regular home cleanning Greenwich

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this particular sequence concept! We created the actual blood apricot galettes with regard to my husband today... so great:


    fifa 14 ultimate team coins
    cheap fut coins

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top