Bloom is Here!



Today. TODAY. It's here! Today will be spent at Bloom Workshop with my best friend, Ashley, and 35 other amazing women. Ashley and I will be teaching on blogging, social media, photography, and design. We've planned for months, narrowed down what we think is the most important to teach about, curated a beautiful styled shoot (a big endeavor on its own!), and secured some tasty eats for the guests. I can't wait to meet these women and make some magic happen. I have to be honest, though, I'm a wee bit nervous! If you think of me, you can pray for my nerves to calm and for the weather to behave :) 

It's going to be a lovely day and we can't wait to share the pictures from the workshop! Stay tuned.

Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Happy Bloom Day!! Can't wait to hear about it (and see pictures!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous and would love to be there!!! I am definitely planning on it for next year! :) I can't wait to see all the details and pictures from the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have such a great day!!! So happy for you how this has all come together!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats M!! I know all of your hard work will pay off and I can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top