June Sponsors to Love

It's the weekend and I'm thrilled to be introducing you to three very talented ladies! A print shop owner, photographer and artist are sure to inspire you this weekend...





Hi I'm Josie! I'm the owner of a sweet print shop and also the lady behind a design & style blog. 
Most of all, I'm a mother to an amazing little man Lukas who is truly my sunshine. I was born and raised in West Africa, in a little country called “Burkina Faso" and i'm currently living in the beautiful city of Montréal (Canada). I'm a big foodie who's passionate about events and floral design and I want to make everything look pretty and delicious {all the time}. I create prints that i hope will warm up people's homes, encourage them, fill their hearts with love and fun! À BIENTOT!!!

***

HI I’M ALYSSA, the lady behind Alyssa Marie Photography! I was born and raised in California and went to high school with Michaela. In 2010 I moved to Kansas to pursue my education in fine art photography. {I know, I’m crazy} Now I’m in Kansas City working as a wedding photographer! In my free time I am at the gym, out on the town with my handsome boyfriend, or catching up on some Pretty Little Liars or Downton Abbey. If that sounds like a good time, then let’s meet up for a cup of coffee. :)

                                                              WEBSITE | FACEBOOK
***

Shay Spaniola is the founder + designer of bunglo, an Austin-based home design studio focused on creating eclectic, hand-painted fabrics influenced by everything from Hindu gurus to streetcars in Mexico. All of the bunglo fabrics are made in the usa and created in house and inspired by Shay's world travels. With a limited line of mid century chairs

pillows and a bedding collection that will launch at NY NOW, bunglo’s goal is to create 

meditative and peaceful environments that are filled with quality made products.

SHOP | FACEBOOK
***

I hope you'll take a minute to visit these gals and check out their amazing work!

Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket



No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top