New Interior Design Service: Affordable Consultations


PS. This is a sneak peek of Lauren's Home Suite Home tour. Can't wait to show more soon!

I'm so thrilled to be offering a new interior design service! If you are looking for a fresh pair of eyes on a room in your home, you are in luck. With my new 1 Hour Design Consultation, you will get just that. Here's how the process works:

1. Email me and let me know you are interested in a consultation! hello(at)michaelanoelledesigns(dot)com

2. We will set up a time to Skype for our Consultation (unless you are a local client, I will come to your house!)

3. I will send you a short design questionnaire before our consultation, so I can better get to know you, your style, and your needs before our meeting.

4. Our 1-hour Skype or in-person meeting takes place where you show me the room and I give my ideas on how to update and design the space.

5. I send you a follow up email the next day, with notes from our session and a list of items I mentioned would look great in your room. 

6. I will check in a month later and see how your progress is coming!

Sometimes all you need to get started on the design of a space, is someone else to come in and tell you what they envision. As an interior designer, I'm chalk-full of ideas for your home! I'm confident that after our consultation, you will have all inspiration and some key pieces you'll need to get started on the execution of your design. 

The 1 Hour Design Consultation is for You if:
- You need a new pair of eyes to take a peek at your space.
- You are stuck in your design process.
- You have existing pieces of furniture and/ or accessories to work around and don't know what pairs well.
- You keep buying things that you're not sure about for the room.
- Design makes you crazy :)
- You just need a starting place for the design.
- Most of the room is nearly done, but you need some finishing touches.

At an affordable price, I hope you'll find this new design service of mine useful! It's quick, simple and really effective. 

Have a wonderful day!
xoxo
Photobucket
interior design website / services / portfolio

PS. Head over to The Inspired Room to check out a fun DIY flower post I am sharing over there!


3 comments

  1. This is so exciting! I totally want to do this when we finally move into our new house... which feels like forever from now, but I can't wait to finally get in there this spring and make it pretty!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this might be just what we need for our bedroom AND baby girls nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! - Anna (www.annaeleeinteriordesign.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top