Friday Finds: Inexpensive Valentine's Dresses

I can't believe it's Friday already. This week really did fly by! Friday's on the blog mean I share my favorite finds with you, starting with some of the best sales.




1. J.Crew is having a 40% off sale styles sale online only. Use code HELLOSALE for the discount at checkout.


2. Macy's is having a big sale on select Home items! Use code RED.

3. Valentine's Day is next weekend! If you want a fun new dress for a STEAL, check out Rent the Runway. You rent the dress of your dreams for a fraction of the retail cost! I'm talking $500 dress for only $30. Seriously. You also get $25 off your first order of $75 or more. Here are my favorites:



4. Don't forget to gift your best friends with a little something fun! Here are super inexpensive gift ideas:




Need a last minute Valentine's Day gift you know your sweetheart (or friend!) will love?! Get them an e-gift card to everyone's favorite store!


Valentine's Day Ideas:

- Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls 

- DIY Floral Backdrop



- Two Ways to Spend Valentine's Day In



- Heart Wreath

Don't forget to check out my Valentine's Day Gift Guides for Him and Her

Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top