DETAILS | Cologne / XOXO Boxers / Socks / iPhone Case / Slippers / Watch / Tie / Double Old Fashioned Glasses (set of 4)
When it comes to Christmas shopping, I've got it. I get a few ideas from McCann and think of maybe one of my own ideas. Done! Valentine's Day is harder for me, because I don't want to ask him what he wants-- I want to think of something creative on my own :) I rounded up some of my favorite gift ideas above for your guys on Valentine's Day. Those XOXO Boxers are killing me. I love them! A slick phone case, nice watch, or your favorite cologne are always great go-to gifts as well.
Here are some budget friendly ideas:
Here are 5 Creative Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for the Guys:
- Make your man a Valentine's Day breakfast. I'm making McCann this oven pancake recipe.
- Get him the DVD you first watched together, or if you're watching a TV series on DVD together, get him the next season.
- A personalized guitar pick, for those who are musical.
- Get him concert tickets! (Or a stub hub gift card that he can use anytime)
- Last year, I wrote McCann 14 short love notes-- each with one thing I loved about him. From February 1st-14th, he opened one of the notes. Some of them came with packages of sweets or small gifts. The last one was a picture of us framed. Simple and cute!
What is the best Valentine's Day gift you've given?! You can never have too many ideas! Check out my gift guide for her here.
Enjoy your day!