Friday Finds: Favorite Sweater & Spring Picks



Happy Friday, friends! Friday is the day I dive into some of my favorite finds over the course of the last week and/or sales happening now and this weekend. Let's get started...

1. Anthropologie's 25% of sale SALE is still going strong! I love everything, but I bought this sweater and it's AMAZING. I love the little silky part that comes out of the sweater, to add a big more length. It's my current favorite sweater and it comes in 4 other colors!!

I also bought this shirt and it's so comfy! (I'm wearing it as I type!)


Use code EXTRAEXTRA at Anthro to get your discount at checkout!

2. I'm dying over Serena & Lily's new spring collections! I'm now going to pitch this rug to all of my clients :) And these new lemon napkins? Perfectly dreamy for Spring!

Some of my other favorite finds:



3. I love booties, so it was fun to find some new ones on Sole Society this week! You get FREE shipping on orders of $30. I especially love these two:



4. Finally, since we're still in a frozen tundra of ice and snow, I'm dreaming about the day it reaches 50 and I can wear flats instead of boots! Is it too soon to browse?! I don't think so ;)




That's it for today. What are your favorite finds? I hope you enjoy your weekend! You can follow along on Instagram to see what I'll be up to. 

xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I love that sweater! Anything with a long layer underneath is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with that Anthropologie sweater!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top