Valentine's Day Decor Around My Apartment


Valentine's Day is this Saturday (what?!) and I've decided to decorate minimally. A sweet hand lettered print by Jessica Albers is always a part of my holiday decor, no matter the occasion. I just adore this "love always" print, especially framed in my favorite mint frame.



If you caught my DIY project yesterday, then you know I also have this floral heart sitting on my coffee table.





Aside from these simple touches, I have a small candy dish full of sour gummies (my boyfriend's favorite) and milk chocolate (one of my favorites). Finally, I have this cute dish towel my mom sent me. She's the best!



You can download the pretty valentine's day print by Jessica Albers right here for your own house! Use code LOVE5 for $5 download. What an inexpensive and totally convenient piece of decor!

Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?! 

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Adorei suas decorações. Tudo muito bonito. Aqui o dia dos namorados é dia 12 junho.
    Gosto de suas tradições. Esse é um belo dia para comemorar.
    Tenha um ótimo dia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top