Don't Judge Me...

...as you watch the following poor quality Vlog:


1. I'm wearing the same shirt as my last hair tutorial...I promise I own more than one shirt. (Was that one of those "if you didn't mention it, no one would have noticed" deals?}
2. I guess I through in some extra things about myself...hehe
3. Was I trying to say ya'll at the end? Not sure (:

 4. PLEASE do join me in making one! It's fun! Here's the list of words to say and questions to answer:

Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

It's harmless, really.
I would also like to add one to the list that I forgot to put in my video.  How do you say the word "BAG"?  I pronounce the "a" in bag the same way I would pronounce it in the word "apple" or "hat", but my friends from Washington pronounce it "beg".  Too funny!

What are your plans for the weekend? We're making our homemade pizza and I'm starting my first week working with the little ones in Sunday school. Hooray!

Love and Silly Videos,

17 comments

  1. I loved watching your video! I'd definitely have to work up some courage to post one of my own though! I actually pronounce all the words the same as you, except for new orleans which I pronounce as "new orleens." And I'd answer all the questions pretty much the same as you too...it's probably the same because we both live on the west coast (I live in CA).

    Have a great weekend! Have fun with the little ones on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute!!! I'd laugh to make a video but, I'm afraid I would laugh and babble. You are a pro! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so fun! i get made fun of for the way i talk all the time ha! i am from idaho, but now i live in tennessee so i am sure i have a random way of saying things now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too fun, I just might have to do it too! I grew up in Canada but have lived in Arizona for 8 years now I have such a mix match of words and pronunciations. I get teased while in AZ and teased while in Canada now! It I get up the courage to vlog I'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! You're just adorable. I LOVE THIS!!! OK, so I say "pop"...I am always intrigued to meet people who say, "soda." At school orientation though, someone from LA laughed at me when I said "pop" and said, "Oh, you Northerners have the most hilarious accents..." or something and I was like WHAT?! I thought she sounded just like me! I didn't get the accent thing...haha! I also call tennis shoes "tenn-ies" and don't have a clue what you would call a time when it's raining AND sunny...I had no idea there was a legitimate name!

    My weekend plans? Read until I freak out (I have SO much for class, which I have scheduled out...), go to the movies, do a work assignment and maybe sleep. No school Monday! So I have an extra day to relax. :) Your weekend sounds really fun! Enjoy it, and I will talk to you soon with updates (I am sure there will be some...)

    XO,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your the first non-southern video I've watched! Haha I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I'm totally stealing it for my own blog! :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved it! I'm working on mine, it should be up this weekend :)
    peace&love.

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are SOOOO adorable!! I love it! I don't think you have a major accent, but I do hear a tiny bit of Southern sometimes! We say caramel and coupon totally different! Haha! And I think it's adorable that you call it "soda." I have honestly never heard anyone call it that in real life. Down here, we always say a coke.

    I love this video and I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Love it. I was born in NY, moved down south when I was 10. Hubby was born and raised in MI prior to moving here. It is funny the different ways things are pronounced in different areas of the country. I remember moving down here and someone telling me they liked my Tennis Shoes, I just laughed, I didn't play tennis. Oh, you mean my sneakers??? And, being in Coke country...it doesn't matter what kind of soft drink/pop/soda it is...it's all COKE!!! It's y'all, not you all, or you guys. Route is "root" not "rut". We have a good laugh over that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so darn cute! I love it! I am still trying to get my hair to look like yours! I hope you are having a great weekend! I will email you my post tomorrow;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! I have thought about making a video, but am not sure I have enough guts to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are seriously my favorite- SO cute! I say tennies too but definitely lots of southern things- all "sodas" are Coke (I'm an Atlanta girl!) and then you ask what kind of Coke- Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, etc. And I definitely say "buggy" instead of "cart" at the grocery store. So redneck! Ha :) Loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saw your post on TT&J so I came to check out your blog. We moved to WA when I was 8 until I went to college. Luckily, I never had the umbrella experience, I always used one, especially if I was walking home from school or to school. But, the "bag" word just cracked me up! And, yes I say bag as in apple! Cute blog and can't wait to check out your hair vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are SO adorable! I just found your blog through Mackey Madness and I'm so glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top