Stylin' Blogs!

I'm so flattered to have received the Stylish Blog Award from some of my favorite bloggers this past week.  Courtney from A Thoughtful Place, Ashley from Run With Me, Tamara from Memory Bean Designs, and Amanda from The Little Yellow House were so sweet to think of me.  There are so many adorable blogs out there, so I'm excited to award a few of my favorites with the:


First, I have to give 7 random facts about myself.  Here we go!

1.  I love getting dressed up.  This started at a young age when I would scoot around in my mom's high heels. If I could wear heels everyday- I would!
2.  When I was four we were at the beach, and I as I was about to take a bite out of my PB&J sandwich, a huge seagull swooped down and took my sandwich out of my hands.  Needless to say, I'm a little scared of birds now.
3. I'm obsessed with weddings.  I look at wedding blogs daily.  I already know what kind of dress I want. I love looking at flowers, colors, cute favors and bridesmaid dresses.  I may be jinxing myself...but I don't care.  Good thing my best friend Alyssa is getting married soon, so I can live vicariously through her!
4. I'm always on the go.  I like putting my ideas into the works right away. I get projects done quickly.  I walk fast.  I can browse through Nordstrom and find what I want to try on within about 5 minutes. If I'm not doing a project, you can bet I'm thinking of the one I want to do next!  
5. Hi, I'm Monica from FRIENDS.  I love cleaning, organizing, reorganizing, sorting and de-cluttering. 
6. When I was little I was in many musicals. Some that were put on by church and some that were put on by me in my living room. The day my dad got me a Karaoke Machine was the best day in my life. 
7. I love having people over and playing hostess. If given the choice, I'd always have get-togethers at my house because I love preparing my house for them.  I also adore little kids and serving others in any way I can!

Now for the fun part- I get to nominate 15 of my favorite blogs!! Every day I'm so excited to read their new posts. Make sure to check them out!
Here are my blogging BFF's:



And of course I love the one's who gave me the award, too!
All of these ladies are super sweet, majorly talented, and have lots of style!

Here's some inspiration for the weekend:

"For beautiful eyes look for the good in others; for beautiful lips speak only words of kindness. And for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are not alone."
~Audrey Hepburn

Happy weekend! What are you all doing? Don't forget to enter my Aveda Hair Product giveaway here!

Love and Style,

16 comments

  1. I totally share your love of getting all dolled up : ) Thank you so much for thinking of me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Such a fun award - off to check out the few blogs I'm not familiar with ( all the others are some of my faves also :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww congrats on the award and thanks! Your to sweet Michaela! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved your 7 facts - i'm crazy about weddings too - wish we could compare all out notes and clippings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet to think of me! Courtney gave me the award as well, so I really want to pass it along! Love reading everyone's 7 things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number 3 is me. It's gotten a bit ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for thinking of me, girl! Congrats on your award as well.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations girlie! So sweet of you to pass it on to me:) Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award sweet girl!

    Getting dressed up is the best :)

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award...and thanks for passing it to me!! Totally with you on the organization thing. It just makes me happy! I hope you had a great day...hope to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much, pretty girl!!! You're too sweet to think of me...and you certainly know stylish!!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well of course you've been showered with these awards, you and your blog rock!! Congrats. And thanks so much for including me in such a fabulous group :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks honey!! You're the sweetest :) And PS. when I think of "style" my mind goes straight to Miss Hepburn, so its funny you quoted Audrey in this post! Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you times a million!

    XOXOXO.
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm totally scared of birds... I almost died over your seagull story! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm totally scared of birds... I almost died over your seagull story! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top