She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Ten June

Today is the second installment of my new series! Do you love it? Do you love it...not?  I'm funny (:

My blogging BFF, Michelle from Ten June, is sharing what she's lovin' and what she's not.  Here we go!

She Loves Me:

1. Textured walls-- especially on accent walls

2. GAP's skinny cords-- my absolute favorite pants this season! I wear them all the time! 


3. "Mighty to Save" by Hillsong United-- I play this song over and over on my iPod. Love it! 



4. Framed wallpaper


5. Peonies (and all spring flowers!) 


She Loves Me Not:

1. Driving on ice!-- not used to it down in Georgia, so it's been a new experience this winter! 


2. The fact that college football season has officially ended! Even though I'm a UGA fan- go Dawgs!- I'm glad that an SEC team pulled out a win!


3. Pottery Barn's current pillow collection-- just not colorful enough for the upcoming spring! 


4. The fact that haven't gotten "The Social Network" on demand yet-- I'm snowed in, people! All I want to do is watch this movie (I hear its great!) and I can't get to Blockbuster for it.


5. Odd wall art-- WHAT is this guy?!



I adore that framed wallpaper!
Thanks for sharing, Michelle!  Make sure to check out Ten June.  It's a crowd favorite (:

What are you loving this week?

PS. Make sure you enter my Aveda hair product GIVEAWAY! It ends this Thursday night!!

{PPS. Go on over to Emily's blog, Gem Photo, if you want to see some stunning images.  Emily's a photographer and she rocks. Oh and you may see my face in her 2010 recap (: }

Love and xoxo,

32 comments

  1. Finding myself agreeing with almost everything, especially those pillows - whats up with that?? More appropriate for fall then spring, especially after all this snow I think people will need a BIG dose of color!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peonies, they are my favorite flowers! Now after reading this I will be heading to the Gap to check out those skinny cords, they look fabulous! I really love this post idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun list! I love Mighty to Save too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! i love textured walls too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that funky wall-art is cracking me up.. not to mention the randomly placed paper towel holder lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Peonies, they are my favorite flower! Fun series...Janell

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa that snow monster in the dining room is not ok! haha. i LOVE "might to save" too - one of my favs! love this feature you're doing on your blog! happy wednesday girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you, I absolutely LOVE peonies! And I think I really need to get me some of those skinny cords!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks!! I do like that pillow tho, just probably should've put it with the fall line...

    Peonies are a wonderful flower for spring! :)

    xoxo Have a lovely day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great list! i couldn't agree more with all of it! and peonies..swoon! and i'm so sick of driving in the snow too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi!
    so i watched the social network with my boyfriend jonathan when it was in theatres. He love love loved it! I on the other hand was not its biggest fan. My other friend alice' loves its too, so im obv outnumbered ha! BUT if you like documentaries and history type stuff then its a sure win!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi!
    so i watched the social network with my boyfriend jonathan when it was in theatres. He love love loved it! I on the other hand was not its biggest fan. My other friend alice' loves its too, so im obv outnumbered ha! BUT if you like documentaries and history type stuff then its a sure win!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the laugh, what is that thing! I agree with all the likes, well almost all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love those gap pants!! and the framed wallpaper...hmmm, i think i need a new project :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for having me, Michaela! And that snow monster thing has GOT to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bahaha. Indeed, WHAT is that guy?! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your "love" list. That textured wall is beautiful and I'm looking forward to peony season!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving this series Michaela! And I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one disappointed in Pottery Barn lately! Their colors have definitely been a little drab!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great post michelle!!! and i just downloaded that song....we'll be singing together....800 miles apart. :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. I heart Spring flowers too! What a fun series!

    xo- Carmel

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love "Mighty to Save" and I super love this series!! That framed wallpaper is to die for!!! Great job, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooh I've never seen framed wall paper before but I'm loving it! That would be such a fun DIY project!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is it weird that I kinda like this last room?!!!! lol

    Great post!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE the GAP skinnies.. and framed wallpaper! and i can't wait for the flowers to start blooming! :)

    www.creativeindexblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that textured wall. Such an addition to a room, makes it cool!
    I am loving a snow day this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sigh. Love me some textured walls! Thanks for sharing :)

    Cristina from ohmyohme.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am loving our textured wall too and I cannot wait for spring!:D

    That wall art sure is strange.

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. these posts are so fun! i love that textured wall, and peonies are my favs too!~

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am so in love with framed wallpaper right now.

    Love this series! x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great list! I would looove a textured wall in my home someday and those Gap cords are truly the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top