She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Designer Bags & Dirty Diapers



Hi, doll!  
Today the adorably fabulous and ever-stylish mama Natalie, from Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers, is sharing what she's lovin' and what she's not.  Enjoy!


She Loves Me:

1. Tufted Headboards. They are my current obsession. I love how they can add such dramatic flair to a bedroom.


2. Stripes. On walls or clothes!



3. Reality TV. It is my guilty pleasure. I'm not gonna lie, I love the Bachelor (TV Show, I'm not so sure about Brad yet)!


4. Dark Nails. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark is one of my favorites.

5. Truffle Oil French Fries. Or really Truffle Oil on anything!


6. Stylish One-Piece Bathing Suits



She Loves Me Not:

1. Cold Weather. I am ready for the Summer already!


2. Family Stickers on Cars. I don't need to know how many kids or pets you have.


3. Clowns. They seriously freak me out.


4. Sharks. This is why I don't swim in the ocean.

5. Lamb Chops. I am not a vegetarian, I just have a problem eating a lamb.


6. Airplanes. I have major anxiety over flying. It is one of my New Year's resolutions to overcome this fear (easier said than done).



I think Natalie and I were twins separated at birth.  We could not be more similar! I love those headboards and dark nail polish! And I despise clowns.  Terribly frightening childhood memory.  A clown picked me up at my mom's work party.  I was three.  And already didn't like clowns.  Actually, I didn't like anyone other than my own parents at that age.  I screamed bloody murder, clearly.


On a brighter note, I also enjoy the Bachelor (:
Yes, I admit it.  Anyone else watch? I know you're out there!


Thanks, Natalie, for sharing! You rock (:


Love and xoxo,

31 comments

  1. I really like that bedroom and dark nails as well. Gorgeous! Happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. creative way to incorporate the "loves me/loves me not" saying in your post! i love the stripes, that's how i plan to decorate my room when i get my own place.

    nice blog :)

    http://jasminefaith.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lincoln Park nail polish!!! Don't do lamb either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I watch the Bachelor? Are you kidding me..duh. I'm obsessed and I force my husband to watch it with me because my girlfriends are all back home in the states.

    it's tragic really...

    almost as tragic as crazy michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I to and loving some stripes and I also hate, hate, hate clowns. I'm not sure what it is about them, but their just so freaky!!

    I think the movie 'IT' did it for me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! Love Natalie :) Can I be your guys triplet? Yes to stripes & dark nails, NO to flying, sharks and I don't care either to know how many family members you have while driving behind you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lists! I'm so with her on not liking those family stickers and airplanes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Clowns REALLY scare me. I have a friend who keeps tagging me on clown pictures he takes on facebook. SCAAARY.

    bachelor=guilty pleasure although my husband has put a stop to it recently. haha. I think he thinks all the making out stuff is unhealthy for me to watch =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. heck yes - LOVE the bachelor too. and totally rocking the dark nail polish lately. i can't get enough.

    and yeeeeesss - can't summer be here already?! please!

    happy wednesday love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cute!! I totally can't stand those stickers on cars! lol. AND I LOVE the Bachelor. I never use to watch it til I watched Ali as the Bachelorette last season. There is SO much drama this season but I love Emily! (the sweet lil blonde). I think she goes all the way.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! I LOVE those headboards too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! I hate those family stickers, and I don't think I realized it until she mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post. I, too, adore tufted headboards. Will def be Lilly's next "big girl" bed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I , too , despise clowns, family stickers, am weirded out by lamb ...great list:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love these posts! i am so into the stripes right now! and the love nots made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  16. good job Nat! Michaela, love your blog, new follower :) I'm obsessed with upholstered tufted headboards as well - I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that you do this! I completely agree about clowns. My heart could start beating fast just thinking about them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. GREAT list!!!! love this series michaela!! hope your semester is going well

    ReplyDelete
  19. great list!! i love the headboard.. and the OPI polish is one of my faves too! i'm terrified of clowns!! this is such a fun series!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm guilty of watching the Bachelor :) Gotta love all the drama! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fun series! I just love it!! I totally love that headboard and dark nails!

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a nice blog you have! love to read x
    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. gah...totally want that exact headboard! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The stick figure families on the cars? Too funny! Sometimes when I drive by cars with like 6 kids and 10 animals I wonder if the joke is really on me...

    ReplyDelete
  25. This made me laugh after I saw the family stickers one. I think they are so cute! I don't have them on my car but whenever I see a car with them I always sort of want them on mine. :) Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I always do a french manicure on my nails- maybe I need to switch it up! And no Bachelor for me, but I can admit I watch the Real Housewives!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i used to love the bachelor! there are so many seasons though that i dont know where i stopped watching it. it doesnt get shown in australia anymore :(

    i love your blog Michaela and im following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I adore the bedroom! The headboard is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. those fries look amazing! and i absolutely cant stand when people have those family stickers on their car!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top