Spreading the Love

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Today I'm joined by these lovely blogging friends:


to start a movement of kindness.  It's the start of a new year!  We want to celebrate that by making people smile.  Each of you make me smile every day, and I'd love to spread that joy to people I don't even know.  I think it's really important to extend our love to all people.  Smiling, laughing, giving someone a compliment, or paying for someone's starbucks could be the highlight of someone's day!  I would love for you to join me, Megan, Jamie, and Nicole in doing a random of act of kindness this week!  YOU have the power to make other people do this:



By you doing this:




Here are some fun ways to get involved:

-Strike up a conversation with someone and ask how their day is.  They'll feel important!
-Go through a drive-thru and pay for the person's food behind you.
-Give a homeless person a gift card to get some food.
-Leave a sweet note on someone's car in a parking lot.
-Mail your old a friend an encouraging letter.
-By flowers for your neighbor or friend.
-Send out a text telling your friends and family how much you love and appreciate them.
-Pay for the person's starbucks' behind you. (I just put 5 dollars on a gift card and give it to the cashier and tell them to let the person a few folks behind me use it.)
-Simply smile at the person who you pass in the mall.
-Offer to get groceries for your mom.
-Let that person pull out from the parking lot and get in front of you.

There are many other ways to do this, too!  Get creative!  We want to hear about it.  In the next week, we'd love for you to do one (or more!) random acts of kindness and post about what you did, encouraging your readers to do the same.  Think of the difference we could make as a community.  We live all over the country and, together, we have the power to influence other's lives!

Here's how it will work:
1. Do your random act of kindness this week.
2. Write up a post, sharing what you did!
3. Join the party! Link up that post next MONDAY, JANUARY 17th with Megan at Mackey Madness! {don't worry, I'll remind you next week to link up!}
4. Visit some of the links to see what our community did to make people smile!

{PS. If you don't have a blog and still want to participate, just head over to Megan's blog next Monday and comment, sharing what you did!}

Believe it or not, doing something nice and thoughtful for other people also makes you smile.  It's contagious!

Spread the:


Love and Kindness,

16 comments

  1. Wonderful idea!!

    I have been thinking about doing more acts of kindness this new year. I know the majority involves just simple things, right out on the road [I have a 30min commute to and from work]. I will let someone in or pass... etc etc etc... just simple things like that make a world of difference, especially around my neck of the woods with all the traffic and chaos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly are a wonderful person with a large heart! Great post and great movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! :) I'm about to write my post now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I just did a pay it forward handmade project on my personal blog. But I will definitely buy someone starbucks next time I'm there to play along. I love making someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post, sweet friend! : )
    I'm so excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your post and your random acts of kindness list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good idea. One thing that people should definitely share more of is themselves... and give to others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You never cease to amaze me! You will be rewarded for such an open and generous heart. Happy Monday my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is awesome girly! i love this idea~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I tell you this often, but your parents must thank God every day for the daughter they have created...

    You are just the sweetest person I know....

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great idea. You truly have the sweetest heart, don't you? :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. seriously in love with this idea! it is absolutely contagious! hope you had a great Monday...can't wait for next week. xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this idea... I'll have to think of something... hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is such a fabulous, beautiful idea. Kind of like you. Fabulous and beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top