He's My Hero

"Daddy," I said looking up at him with my big blue eyes, "You're the third funniest person I've ever met."

Maybe he was hoping for ranking number one on my list? Ooops (:
Regardless, I hold true to my statement.
My dad is one of the funniest people I know. And he's even funnier because he thinks he's really funny. It makes for a winning combination.  He's one of the Managing Partners at Pacific Business Centers and leases office space for companies in search of small offices and conference room space. Lately, he's been on a real social media kick and I have to admit, I'm kind of loving it (:  Now I know it sounds like I'm just plugging his business, {which I am}, but I'm also the lead role in the latest video he has created in order to publicize their new "Virtual Office" plan.  And because we're bloggers, we eat up social media.  I showed his first Social Media Madness video here where he plays Michael Scott from The Office.  It went viral!

So without further adieu, here's our latest creation:


I've done quite a bit of design work with my grandma at their offices and it's fun to stretch my mind into a more commercial job.  Here is some art work we specified and hung recently:

Thanks for bearing with me today as I shared something a little different (: I thought it was a cute video and could possibly make you laugh! Back tomorrow with one of my blogging besties for She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not.


Happy Tuesday, Friends!


Love and Social Media,

26 comments

  1. Its fun and its cool...
    It really is worth sharing:)

    Isn't it nice to have someone around who can always make us laugh ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is SO cute, Mich!! I absolutely love it!! (PS: that's your new nickname because it's easier to type)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hysterical! But, so fitting for the company. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this and the video! So cute! And it makes me so happy to see such a fun and loving daddy/daughter relationship! LOVE IT!

    P.S. The art in the office looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha cute video!! I smiled :)
    And I like the cool abstract-y art in the office!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's hilarious! So cute :) Have a blessed day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome! Love it...
    Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you showed us an office instead of a house? Who cares! I love seeing ANY of your decor, whether it's residential or office! Did you buy the art, or make it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, haha, love it - so cute. Thanks for sharing!! I am loving the artwork in the office! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAAHA love it! You're quite the actress ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the video! and i love the office video too :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the video!!

    and that artwork is amazing!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha. Cute! What a fun company, or maybe it's just the fun people running it:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are too cute! I've seen these videos your dad puts together, he really is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are just so cute! and from the last video you posted your dad seems like such an awesome, goofy dad just like mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job on the video! You and your dad are quite a team :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. First of all, IRREGARDLESS.
    Second, your dad is hilarious. I laughed at that video. Great job Keith! Oh and you looked adorable!
    Love you M!
    <3ALYSSA

    ReplyDelete
  18. LMAO...your video was adorable, but how did I miss this Office spoof??? Between the Eminem song and your Dad's dancing I think I almost peed my pants...thanks for the laugh! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahaha! That was a cute video! thank God a train didn't come roaring by! yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute! And who are the 2 funniest people you know?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ha ha that's so cute!! I love it. I don't think my parents know what "social media" is, much less are they participating, ha ha! My mom calls me every other day- so how do I comment on your blog again??

    ReplyDelete
  22. Forget interior design! You should move back to Cali and be an actress. I totally wanted to rent a space after that ;)

    You were adorable, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh cute, I love the video! What a great idea, and how fun that you get to do a little office designing too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. hahaha! Love the video!! Such a natural!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. hahaha! Love the video!! Such a natural!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top